↝sɪx

"ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ, ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ"- ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss ᴅɪᴀɴᴀ
•••

Lavender dropped her book with a gasp as she heard gun shots from downstairs. Make her way slowly out of the library and down the hall. Just as she rounded the corner she saw Diego jump over the staircase as two people in children's mask fired at him. Lavender put a hand over her mouth and hid quietly turned herself invisible before going down the stairs.

"You okay?" she asked appearing next to Diego. He jumped and held her closer to him while putting a finger over his lips to quiet her as she nodded. He then looked behind the couch but they sadly saw him and started firing toward the two. Diego covered his ears as he also held onto Lavender while she did the same.

Thankfully then Luther appeared throwing one of them across the room. Allison then started to fight the bigger one but he managed to get his hands around her neck. Allison was gasping for air just as someone appeared and jumped onto the guy out of thin air. Lavender elbowed his face from his back making him drop Allison and send a punch into Lavenders face as she feel off of him. Allison thankfully caught a hold of her as Diego came running forward attacking the guy but of course not doing much damage.

Luther came back over helping him out by sending the guy flying next to his partner.

"Who the hell are these guys?" Allison asked as her and Lavender held onto each other.

"Your welcome" Luther said over to Diego who was still catching his breath.

"Lav and I where doing just fine" he did back. Lavender would have smiled as he called her by the nickname but she was to caught up in the intruders and her now bloody nose.

"Oh yeah you guys really had that" Luther said but as more shots where fired toward them causing Luther to tell the three to get out of there which thankfully they did as he stayed behind with the other one.
••
Lavender watched as Allison just feel onto the table with a huff.

"You wanna rumor this psycho?" Diego asked as he rounded the corner.

"I don't have too because this bitch just pissed the both of us off" Allison said .

"We just want the boy and the girl" The lady said angrily as Allison laughed.

"Well i'm that case" she simple said as on que as Lavender appeared infront of the mask person sending a kick into there stomach and then tackling them to the ground where they hit each other. The intruder used their foot to kick Lavender in the side making her fall over. Diego then whistled as Allison helped Lavender up he began to fight.

The two girls watched as Diego swung his stick around and using his skills to fight the now known lady as Lavender recognized her voice. She managed to kick him backwards just as Allison noticed a small knife poking out.

"Get her" she said while handing Diego the knife as he threw it hitting the woman in the back of the leg.
•••
"Luther!" Allison yelled as the three went toward the man who was struggling to get up.

"You okay?" Lavender asked as he grunted as they helped him up.

"You've gotta cut down on that fast food soldier" Diego said as they then noticed the smaller one caused the chandelier to fall .

"Get out of the way!" Luther yelled pushing the three away.

"Luther!" Allison yelled as Luther grunted from until the weight of the chandelier. He then stood up causing his shirt to tear off revealing ape like hair and body. They all looked at him in shock as he now noticed what had happened. He look embarrassed as he took off up the stairs.