↝ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ"- ᴀᴛᴛɪᴄᴜs
•••

"You okay?" Lavender asked softly as she watched Allison lay down on her bed. The darker girl looked over her shoulder and waved Lavender over making her crawl in next to her. Allison shifted so they were facing each other and went to writing on her note book.

"Vanya" it read.

"I know, we're gonna figure it out okay? How's your neck feeling?" Lavender asked wanting to change the subject .

"Sore" the note read making Lavender chuckle as Allison smiled at her.

"By the way, Harold Jenkins is dead. Good news right?" Lavender smiled as Allison grinned widely .

"Thank you for staying with me" Allison wrote as Lavender smiled softly.

"Why would I leave?" she asked her.

"Chaos follows me" Allison note read as she gave Lavender a sad look.

"Chaos is what's keeping us alive. Where would we be without it? Probably dead" Lavender told her as Allison chuckled but held her throat in pain making Lavender sighed with a frown .

"You and Klaus?" Allison wrote down showing it to Lavender as she blushed and looked away.

"I don't know, I think" Lavender looked away. Allison raised her eyebrows and her expression alone made Lavender burst into a fit of laughter.

"What?" she asked through laughs as Allison just shook her head at the laughing woman.

"I'm glad you're safe, jesus I really thought we lost you back there. You looked really dead" Lavender said as her laughing dialed down and her eyes got sad. Allison squeezed Lavenders hand before writing .

"Couldn't have done it without you"

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe from all of that. I should have went with you"

"Glad you didn't. Could have gotten hurt to"

"So? I've lived a long time, I would have much rather gotten hurt then you"

"Couldn't lose you, care to much" Allison's last note read as Lavender smiled and gripped the girls hand before they both heard explosions. Sharing a look they then stood up out of the bed and ran to the hallway.

"Yo what the hell is going on?" Diego asked as they met in the hallway.

"Where are those explosions coming from?" Klaus asked confused .

"Vanya. You need to get to safety outside the academy" Pogo said as Lavender shook her head..

"Don't forget Mom" Luther told Diego.

"Cmon Lavy" Klaus said as he grabbed the girls shoulders.

"I'll meet you outside" she said giving his hand one last squeeze.

"What? No come with me" he said to her softly .

"I'll be there in just a second okay? Go, protect each other!" Lavender yelled as she then raced down the hallway looking left and right before her gaze feel onto a dark headed woman.

"Vanya!" she yelled making her turn. Lavender embraced her in a hug tightly as she breathed in.

"What are you doing? Cmon just stop and we can get to safely okay?" Lavender asked as Vanya tilted her head at the girl angrily. The wind picked up around her.

"Hey no no no. I'm trying to protect you here, I don't want to see you or the others hurt okay?" Lavender asked as she held out a shaking hand to Vanya who stared at her. She then made eye contact with Lavender again.

"I'm so sorry" Vanya spoke as she then set Lavender flying through many walls and landing next to Diego and Klaus outside as they finished their hug.

"Lavender!" they both explained as they went to help her.

"Ow ow ow" she said as she tried to grab her.

"What happened?" Diego asked her.

"Vanya, she threw me through like four brick walls" Lavender said as she moaned in pain and tried to move.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Ready, one, two, three" Klaus spoke as he then pulled her up with the help of Diego as she cried out. Klaus then held her close to him and pressed a kiss to the side of her head.

"It's okay, just focus on anything else" he spoke as Diego rubbed her back.

"Shit Mom" Diego said as they all looked upwards.

"Mom!" the men shouted trying to get Grace to come down from the window.

"Grace cmon!" Lavender yelled out to her. She simple blew them a kiss before feel to nothing.

"Mom, Mom! Klaus help me search" Diego said as he started looking through all the fallon stuff.

"Diego, Diego just stop. Hey stop, she's gone" Klaus said as he let go of Lavender to grab Diego .

"What do you wanna do? You wanna w-w-w-w-w-walk away from t-t-t-this?" he stuttered out. The sight of him alone made Lavenders eyes water up as she made her way infront of them slowly and grabbed a hold of Diego's hand.

"No" Klaus shook his head.

"What about Pogo?" Diego asked his brother.

"He didn't make it" Luther said as him and Allison walked near them.

"What?" Klaus asked sadly.

"Vanya killed him" Luther said making Lavender choke a sob and look away not wanting her guard to fall.

"But Vanya wouldn't-" Diego began but was cut off.

"No I saw it. Just before we got out" Luther said sadly.

"Mom .. now Pogo" Diego said sadly making Lavender grip his hand tighter.

"What happened?" Luther asked now looking at Lavender who appeared to be in serious pain.

"Vanya. I tried to talk to her but it just made her angry. I'm okay" she said with a scrunch of her nose to hid her pain.

"Guys! This is it, the apocalypse is still on the worlds still ends today" Five spoke as he ran toward them.

"I thought you said it was over?" Luther asked him in disbelief .

"I was wrong okay? This news paper I found in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed" Five shook his head.

"Oh my god" Lavender said as she pieced together the pieces.

"No that doesn't mean anything. Time could have been haltered since they news paper came out this morning" Diego shook his head toward the younger boy.

"You're not listening to me. When I found it I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are the moons still shining, the earth is in one piece. But not the academy" Five shook his head.

"I'm confused" Klaus said as Lavender shut her eyes knowing exactly what was happening.

"Then listen to me you idiots! Vanya destroys the academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause of it but he was the fuse" Five shook his head.

"So Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse" Lavender said as she breathed heavy and looked over at them all. Five nodded his head. If all made since now, she nearly slapping herself and Number Five for not realizing it earlier.

"We have to find her" Luther stated just as Helicopters shined down on them. They all shielded their eyes from the bright light.

"We've got to go. Re-group at the super star" Luther yelled as Five grabbed a hold of Lavender letting the both of them space jump as everyone around them ran off as well. .
••••

i'm on the last episode. I always get so attached to my OC's it's horrible, I literally feel emotional what? Cute Lavender and Klaus moment next chapter... i'm in love with them.