↝ғᴏᴜʀ

"ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs"- ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ ᴀsᴛᴏʀ

•••

"Like I said to your son earlier any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential, without the clients consent I simple can't help" The doctor told the three.

"Well we cant get consent without a name" Five glared.

"Well that's not my problem, sorry. Now there's nothing more I can do so-" The doctor began but was quickly cut off.

"Well what about my consent?" Klaus now asked getting odd looks from the other three.

"Excuse me?" the doctor asked him just as confused as Lavender and Five.

"Who gave you the permission to lay your hands on my son and wife?" Klaus asked with a fake cry toward the end.

"I didn't touch your family" the doctor said as Lavender and Five shared a similar confused look.

"Oh really then how did he get that swollen lip then?" Klaus asked as he stood up.

"He doesn't have a-" The doctor began but was cut off by Lavenders gasp as Klaus hit Five in the face. She stood up quickly to make sure he was okay just as Klaus quickly rubbed her hair making it look a bit messy and like she'd been roughed up a bit.

"I want it name please now" Klaus said as he leaned onto the mans desk.

"You're crazy" the doctor said as Five and Lavender looked at Klaus with a crazy look or a proud look.

"You've got no idea" he said before grabbing the snow globe on the desk.

"Peace on earth that's so sweet" Klaus smiled fakly before smashing the glob on his head getting yet another gasp from Lavender as she went to make sure he was okay but Five held her back.

"God that hurt" Klaus said as the doctor went to call security but Klaus reached forward and took it from him.

"What are you doing?" The doctor asked as he stood and watched Klaus fake yet another cry.

"There's been a assault in Mr.Bigs office and we need security now, Schnow!" Klaus yelled as he dropped the phone and feel backwards in the chair clearly exhausted.

"Now here's what's gonna happens Grant-" Klaus began with a large breath.

"It's Lance" The doctor corrected him with a look of shook still spread across his face.

"I'm about sixty seconds about two security guards are gonna come in here and see a whole lot of blood and their gonna wonder what the hell happened and where gonna tell them you beat the shit out of us" Klaus said as his voice broke fakly obviously toward the end. Lavender could help but smile widely at the green eyed man from being impressed. Klaus then stood up and swung his arm around Lavender.

"You're gonna do great in prison Grant trust me i've been there. A little piece of chicken like you... oh you're gonna get passed around like a- you're gonna do great that's all i'm saying" Klaus said with a grin and a wave of his free hand.

"Jesus you're a real sick bastard" Lance said as he shook his head up at Klaus.

"Thank you" Klaus said before spitting a piece of glass out of his mouth as Five smiled widely and Lavender gave the doctor a small wink.
•••
Lance was rummaging through the paper work quickly as the three stood close to him make sure he was either doing as he was told or just to intimidate him for kicks. He then pulled out a document and flipped it open reading over any information he could get on the eye but then gave a confused look.