↝ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"ᴛʜe ғɪʀsᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ. ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ." - ᴇʟʟᴇɴ ʜᴏᴘᴋɪɴs
•••

"Here" Lavender said as she walked into Klaus's room where he'd been sitting on the bed. She handed him a wet rag.

"Grace says it should help with the whole skin on fire thing" Lavender smiled sweetly at him as he took it

"Thank you" he grinned up at her as she did too.

"The first days are always the worst i've heard. You've got this though" she smiled before turned around out the door.

"Lavender, Lavy" he called our racing after her as they now stood in the hallway.

"Do you need my help with something?" she asked him confused while scanning his face. Klaus just stared at her before using his knuckles to lightly touch her cheek. She watched them as he than cupped the side of her face and leaned down stopping just before her lips. Lavender blinked almost waiting for someone to interrupt them before she couldn't wait any long.

Lavender leaned forward connecting hers and Klaus's lips passionately as her arms went around his neck now before he pulled back and then leaned back in to kiss her again. This time the two backed up slowly getting back into his room before the door shut behind them with the help of Klaus's foot.

•••

Lavender reached her hand out next to her to grab a hold of Klaus as her eyes stayed shut considering she was asleep. She sat up quickly looking around when she couldn't find him.

"Klaus?" she called out softly holding the sheet over her exposed body. She sighed before pulling herself out the bed along with her clothes on and walked down the stairs just in time to hear the door slam and saw Klaus slide across the floor.

"You okay?" she asked while walking near him. Klaus stood up quickly to the sound of her voice.

"Hey there, sleep well?" Klaus asked her while tucking some hair behind her ear.

"What's Luther's problem?" she asked confused realizing he was the one who probably tossed Klaus and slammed the door.

"He's completely drunk. We should definitely go after him... later" Klaus said as he peeked her lips.

"Klaus.... we should go" Ben said to him making Klaus sigh.

"Later Ben" He waved him off.

"Ben's here right now? Was he watching us?" Lavender asked in a panic as she looked around.

"No no no no, no I don't think so" Klaus said as he looked away .

"We should go find Luther before he throws someone else across the room" Lavender said to Klaus as he sighed.

"Fine fine" he said grabbing a hold of her hand and pulling her toward the door.
••••

Klaus and Lavender walked hand in hand down the alley that night in search of the largest Hargreeves brother while attempting to keep themselves warm. Klaus then sighed and stopped walking.

"Klaus? You okay?" Lavender asked turned back toward him.

"I just- I just this is pointless. I've gotta go home, we all need to be home. I'm so damn sick" Klaus sighed as Lavender nodded and turned with him but he stopped .

"You know I can just walk threw you right?" Klaus laughed as Lavender frowned and looked forward seeing no one there. He then pulled Lavender along with him.

"Oh he can be anywhere right now" Klaus shouted while turning back to look at once again as Lavender saw just a blank space. He then let go of Lavender hand and started pointing his finger at the space Lavender now realized was most likely Ben.

"Doing god knows what. You know this is probably a good thing. The big guy needs a life and tonight he's out experiencing the real world" Klaus said and he sat in silence for a second. Lavender looked around making sure no one was looking at them .

"Oh who is? Was I? Was you?" Klaus asked before sighing.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry I know you weren't ready to die at a young age. What? Why are you looking at me like that? It's not my responsibility. I didn't sign up to save you or him!" Klaus shouted.

••••

"Luther's not here can we go home now?" Klaus asked Ben annoyed.

"Is Ben talking to us?" Lavender asked as she walked next to him.

"He is, driving me crazy" Klaus sighed as Lavender looked over at him.

"Tell him I said Hi" she smiled as he looked at her and couldn't help but smile as well.

"He says hi back" he told her watching as Lavender faced forward and smiled widely yet again.

"That is the biggest harry guy i've ever seen" A woman's voice laughed loudly making the three look over to see a hole in the wall night clue. Klaus looked at Lavender as she sighed and the two walked in with Ben trailing behind them both. The music was loud and the lights where blinking insanely.

"Jesus, why do people like these things?" Lavender yelled over the music.

"I never have" Klaus said to her as they moved through the people. Both their mouths dropped now as they saw Luther dancing with his shirt off around a bunch of people.

"Oh shit" they all said on sync .

"Do you think he knows?" Klaus yelled out.

"I don't think he cares" Lavender and Ben said at the same time as they went forward to get him.

"Luther!" Klaus yelled as the two approached him. Luther smiled widely.

"Brother! Sister in law!" Luther smiled brightly as he hugged the two of them.

"Isn't this amazing?" Luther asked as he started to dance again.

"Yeah, we need to get you home" Klaus yelled over the music .

"Home? This is my home now!" Luther yelled .

"Huge fan of the furries" a girl dressed in nearly nothing came over and started to dance with Luther. Lavender gave her a disgusted look.

"You ever try one of these?" Luther asked holding up a edible. Klaus sighed.

"Yeah" he simple said.

"Cmon, lets take you home. You don't need to be around all this" Lavender spoke as she pulled Klaus into her side. Klaus then grabbed the edible from Luther and threw it across the room.

"Why'd you do that?" he asked him confused.

"I have no idea" Klaus shook his head as Lavender glanced around worriedly. Klaus then seemed to some out.

"Stay strong Klaus" Lavender whispered as he then ran off losing Lavender in the crowd. She searched for him for about ten minutes until she came across Klaus being throw on the floor. She gasped pushing the man who did it out of the way and kneeling by his side. In about five minutes of slapping and shaking he then shot up and looked around. He then wrapped Lavender in his arms as she did so as well.

"Let's go home" she whispered but he thankfully heard her.
••••

Back at home now Luther has brought a girl with him as Klaus climbed into bed, he motioned for Lavender to crawl in next to him as she did. He sighed in content as she held him closely as his hand griped her small one not caring that he was the little spoon. Klaus felt safe in Lavenders arms especially after him seeing Dave at the club even if it was just a illusion and as he spoke to his Father when he was knocked out. She pressed a kiss to his shoulder as they feel asleep.
••••

tadaaa! yay couple!