Drunk (Natasha Romanoff)

Request: Reader is an Avenger. Tony throws a party. Reader gets drunk and hits on Natasha.

Natasha's eyes followed the (y/h/c) hair women around the room. That girl can't hold down her liquor. She thought. You were dancing in the middle of the room with a drunk Tony.

At first the party started with a few glasses of champagne. Then Tony thought of a ridiculous idea being Tony. It was a shot drinking competition. You joined in against Tony. Bad Idea. Both of you got drunk and started doing random things together.

Now You held a glass of Martini and walked towards Natasha.

"Heyyyy Natttt." You slurred, sitting opposite her.

"Hi (y/n). I think you should stop drinking. You're drunk." Natasha replies.

"No, I'm not." You answer giggling.

You open your mouth again and look at her.

"Did anyone tell you how beautiful your green eyes are? Or how nice your red hair is?" You ask.

"Not until now." She answers smiling.

"I just want to pause time here so I can stare at your smile. You don't smile much but when you do, it is once in a blue moon and it's so unique." You carry on. "You know what I think of you, Natasha Romanoff?"

She raises an eyebrow at you.

You lean in and whisper "I think you are incredibly hot and sexy. I don't care if you're not gay. I just want to kiss you." 

"Well we can save that kiss when you are more sober." She replies.

"Well sober or not I think I will remember the night my crush, Natasha Romanoff, kissed me. Shall we try?" You lean even nearer.

You are replied when Natasha's lips connect with yours. The feeling is pure bliss. When both of you pull away.

You joked : "Well I would like to try that again. Maybe when I'm more sober."