I'm sorry (Wanda Maximoff)

Request: Wanda is grieving.

*Bullet shot*

Things went wrong so fast. You weren't even suppose to be there. There was a change at the last moment.

Flash back...

Maria: "Agent (L/N), your mission has been swapped with Agent Smith. Here."

She tossed you a file and you flipped it open.

You: "Why?"

Maria: "Agent Smith injured himself in his previous mission and you are our next best candidate to carry out this mission."

You: "A recon?"

Maria: "It's important. Read the file. You leave first thing tomorrow."

You waved the file at Hill and turned around. Weapons. It's a recon mission for weapons. Great. 

The mission was simple. Get in. Get out. But since when did Agents have such good luck?

You: "Hey babe, I'm back."

You dropped your bag by the side and immediately went on the bed.

Wanda: "When will you be back?"

You: *confused* *sudden realisation* "Babe, I know you're worried but you need to trust me."

Wanda: "i know that, I'm just scared."

You: "Well, don't worry I can take care of myself." 

You gave her a peck on her cheek.

Everything went well. Until a grenade was thrown in your direction. Turns out, where you were hiding was where they tested their improved weapons. 

You: "Is that a grenade? Oh my g- It's a grenade!"

You ran for cover like you ran for your life which considering was at risk. You just got out of the radius when it exploded. 

You: "That...could have gone a lot worse." *panting*

"Who's there?"

I just had to say that.

You put your hands in the air and slowly turned around. A soldier was point a gun at you.

Soldier: "Who are you? What is your business here?"

You: *accent* "Oh well, I'm sorry but I've seem to have gotten a little lost here."

Soldier: "Nice try. I Know you're from S.H.I.E.L.D, they warned us."

You: *accent* "Well in that case, *no accent* I shouldn't be so polite."

You dropped to the ground. 

*Bullet shot*

You kick the soldier's legs and punch him down. Once he was unconscious, you took his uniform.

You: "Thank you for these clothes. Now just time to-"

You felt a sharp pain to your side and looked down. There was a knife. There was a knife in your body. There was a knife in your body and it's bleeding a lot. The owner of the knife walked over to you and pulled the knife out.

Knife owner: "You are very easy target. I hit you from there." *points* "You hurt my friend, so I hurt you. Now you die."

With that,  he walked away. You knew, there was so much blood, the odds of you-You clumsily took out your phone. Tony had specially created it for missions so you could communicate with Wanda.