When you first see them (S.H.I.E.L.D)

Peggy Carter:

You were the only other woman that served in the army with Peggy. You have heard of Peggy Carter. How headstrong she was. But you have never met her. You wanted to see or even catch a glimpse of this woman. So you tried to find where she would be. And seems like today was your lucky day. 

"(Y/N)"

"Yes Sir!"

You were training in the field, doing runs. When you saw new recruits being brought in. You were still running and watched them with interest. Then you saw her. Peggy Carter. Your attention immediately zoomed in to her. The way she walked held authority and power. You watched as she asked a recruit to step forward and punched him in the face. You giggled.

"That's got to hurt."

You mumbled. As you turn your head to face the front, you ran straight(Oh the irony) into a pole.

Maria Hill:

Your body hit the mat as you got punched in the face. You groaned as you stood back up. 

"Not bad rookie."

"How did I get the Black Widow as my trainer, remind me again?"

"I chose you."

"Yes, right."

You faced Natasha again with your fists up. You dodged another punch and swiped at her only to be flipped down onto the mat again.

"Can we please take a break? My body can't take so much hits."

You complained as you rolled on the mat.

"5 minutes."

"Thank you."

You ran over and drank the bottle of water quickly. You gasped for breath as you paused. Natasha smirked at you.

"Why are you so dramatic?"

"Why are you so serious?"

"Fair point."

You took another swig as your eyes flitted around the area. Then water started dribbling out of your mouth.  Oh crap. Your eyes widen as you realised how wet your shirt was. You could feel Natasha staring at you and then following your line of sight. She smirked widely.

"So you like your new Deputy Director."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Deputy Director Hill. Or Maria Hill. Watch that water. I'm surprised your nose didn't bleed, looking at the way you stared at her. Or her ass. I couldn't tell."

"Natasha!"

Sharon Carter:

Honestly I have no idea because she like appeared in like one movie. I can do one shots but preferences are harder?

Melinda May:

A smirk tugged at your lips as you slammed another agent on the ground. You looked around the room of agents, "Who's up for another round?" The remaining agents looked at you fearfully while the ones you had beaten just groaned. You grabbed your bottle and looked up, seeing a women look at interestingly with a man next to her.

Jemma Simmons:

Dork. Cute adorable dork. Were your first thoughts when you bumped into her. 

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry."

"No, it's my fault. I should have see where I was walking. Let me help you."

You picked up her files and papers.

"What's your name?"

"Jemma. Jemma Simmons."

"Nice to meet you Jemma, I'm (Y/N)."

"Ah, here's my lab. There we go. Thank you so much."

"It's really no problem. I'm really sorry for bumping into you."

"Maybe you can make it up to me."

"How bout lunch?"

Bobbi Morse:

"Sir, I heard that Agent Simmons is returning today."

"That is correct, Agent (L/N). As a matter of fact she should be returning soon."

"Thank you, Sir."

You walked out of the room, feeling happy. You were finally going to see your best friend after so long.

"(Y/N)!"

You turned around at the sound of her voice.

"Jemma!"

You ran forward and hugged her. Soon the others came out to greet her. Your attention was on that tall legged goddess.

"Whose that?" You whispered to Jemma.

"Agent Morse. She's amazing."

Jemma's eyes sparkled as she spoke about how Agent Morse broke her out.

"Damn, she knows how to fight. And she has a nice ass." 

You whistled as Jemma covered her ears.

"(Y/N), that's disgusting!"

Skye:

I did not. I did not just fall . I did not just fall on my face. I did not just fall on my face in front of another agent. Oh, this is so embarrassing. 

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

You just laid there on the floor.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Why are you still laying on the floor?"

"This is how despair and embarrassment works for me."

"Should I help you up?"

"I'm good."

"Okay..."

"I will see you around."

"Yes, that's right. Bye."

"Bye."

You waited until she walked away and stood up. You brushed the dirt off your outfit and carried on walking when a face popped up. Making you scream.

"My name's Skye, by the way."

"(Y/N), don't do that again."