Together (Wanda Maximoff)

Hey guys! Do check out the above video. It speaks about different celebrities coming forward with their stories. Remember that you are not alone. And if you are stuck in a situation, there will always be someone there for you. #IStandWithMelissa #IStandWithAllOfThem

Request: Part 3 of Please...just stop

Also This will the final part of Please just stop because I wanna end this storyline on an ending where it can have different final outcomes be it good or bad. 

Previously...

And maybe there was something about the night's air, Wanda slipped her hands into yours.

It was a start.

You: "So...Do you want to go back to my house?"

Wanda: *soft laugh* "I would like that."

You: *smiles* "Come on then."

You led Wanda to your bike. (Yes because bikes are cool, in this story, you are riding one.)

You: "Hop on, my house won't be too far out."

Wanda: *unsure*

You: "If you are scared, you can hold on to me."

You passed her a helmet and helped her on. You started the engine and she immediately wrapped her arms around you.

You: *soft smile* "Ready?"

Wanda: *squeezing eyes shut* "Yes."

You drove off into the night, her arms around you. This was too good to be true. Wanda slowly opened her eyes.

Wanda: "Wow..."

She had forgotten how beautiful the city could look like, having been kept inside for so long. 

Wanda: "It's so pretty..."

Timeskip...

You: "We're here."

You parked your bike and helped Wanda down. You led Wanda to your apartment. 

You: "Well, this is it..." *opens door* *invites her in*"It's not much but-"

Wanda: "I love it. It feels safe and warm."

You: *smiles* "You probably need a shower first. Bathroom's that way and I'll pass you some extra clothes."

Wanda: "Thank you."

You: *flustered* "It's okay."

Wanda headed to the bathroom while you went to get her some clothes.

Ohmygawd She's here! She's actually here!

You passed Wanda some clothes and waited for her in the living room.  You were lying on the couch, when Wanda came out.

You: "Feeling better?"

Wanda: "Yes..."

You: "Dinner?"

Wanda: "I'm not that hungry."

You: "Okay."

You awkwardly sat next to her. She started playing with hands while you looked around.

"Sorry-"

"Am I-"

You: "It's okay, you go first."

Wanda: "Sorry for dragging you into this mess. It's not fair to you."

You: "It doesn't matter if it's fair to me or not. I'm doing this because I trust you."

Trust.

That was a word Wanda had not heard a long time. She smiled at you gratefully. Both of you spent the night talking and laughing. From strangers to lovers, everyone needs something new in their life. A sense of pulling freedom.

And maybe one day, Wanda will return to that dreadful house. She will face the person who made her scared and vulnerable. But this time, she will be with you. She will feel safe and protected. Because after all, she is doing it together with you.

Hi guys! Hoped y'all enjoyed that. I know because of my late upload, the timeline won't match up to the above video but still do check it out. It is very important that we create awareness about abuse, be it domestic or others. It is important to let those suffering in silence know that there are always people out there caring for them. So stay safe, stay healthy and stay in! :)