Please...just stop (Wanda Maximoff)

Request: Wanda is abused

Okay so the thing about abuse is that it is also another sensitive topic, I don't have any problems writing about it, I just don't want to offend anyone. So, if you are uncomfortable with this subject, please do not read this chapter and go on to the next.

Warnings: Swear words, abuse

(I won't say enjoy for this chapter because it seems awkward and a little out of context.)

Another sound.

The sound of a hand hitting a face.

Help me

"Get up! Get up right now!"

Just as she did, he only hit her back down.

Save me

"Get me another beer!"

"You bitch! You dare talk back to me huh?!?"

Stop

She moved from her position when he went to bed. Carefully, she avoided the pieces of glass on the floor. She took care of her wounds and swept the floor.

How long more till they return? Pietro, where are you?

She knew the answer to that question. She changed out of her bloodied clothes, took her coat and walked out.

Snow has fallen.

She blew on her hands to keep them warm. The sky never looked more beautiful.

The stars, I have not seen them in a while.

She sat on a bench, waiting for an angel to appear.

Someone was bright as her shouldn't be with someone as troubled as me.

That's when you were walking over, holding two cups of hot chocolate. Cheeks flushed and eyes bright. You sat next to Wanda and handed her a cup.

You: "The hot chocolate is so good today. It certainly warms you up. Have a taste."

Wanda caved in and took a sip when she saw your smile. That's when you noticed her newly bandaged hands.

You: "Again? Are you alright?"

Wanda: *blows out hot air* "Yes."

You: "I don't understand how you are still with him."

Wanda: "He loves me and... it's not easy."

You: "Well I love you and you don't see me hitting you."

You paused to take a gulp of your hot chocolate before realising what you said. You blushed fully up to your ears when Wanda smiled sadly.

You: "I mean-I-"

Wanda: "It's okay, one day, maybe when I leave him, you and I will have a chance. Goodbye pretty stranger, see you tomorrow night."

She left, leaving you in the cold while she walked back to a house of darkness.

"Where...have...you...been?.."

Oh no.

He was holding a beer in his hands, leaning against the door and pointing at her. He walked over unsteadily. "I said, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

She panicked. "Chocolate, for you." She handed him the cup.

He took it and smirked. "I knew you weren't a good for nothing. Now clean this up." He pointed to the new mess of beer bottles. He sauntered back into his room and slammed the door.

As Wanda started cleaning, she looked towards the stars.

Maybe one day I can steal a kiss from her.

I think this was one of my more emotional chapters. I chose to write this abuse a bit differently compared to what others might think as I previously mentioned in my anorexic chapter, that even though they might fall under the same classification, everyone has different experiences. I don't want to fall into a stereotype, even though I might have accidentally done that but I tried my best.

And to those who are suffering from abuse be it physical or verbal, it's still abuse. Speaking up may seem scary but know that there will always be people out there supporting you. No one is forcing and definitely don't do it if it risks many things. Stay safe.