Food Pt. 2 (Wanda Maximoff)

Previously...

You: "Wanda!"

You ran over to catch her as she fell. 

You: "JARVIS, tell Bruce to meet me at the medbay."

JARVIS: "Yes, Miss (L/N)."

You carried Wanda towards the medbay, thankfully at least Bruce was still in. The other Avengers were out on a recon mission. 

She is so light.

You placed Wanda gently on the bed just as Bruce walked in.

Bruce: "What happened to her?"

You: "Bruce! I don't-I don't know, she...she suddenly fainted."

Bruce: *checking her vitals* "Is there anything different about her? Like any unusual behaviours?"

You: *fiddling with hands* "Well, when I carried her, she was very light and maybe she hasn't been eating as much as before?"

You saw Bruce frowning and mutter something before hooking her to an IV drip.

You: "Is she going to be alright?"

Bruce: *fixing the IV drip* "She will be but you might want to calm down before you break something."

He pointed at the medway pane which had a crack forming.

You: "Sorry, I just-"

Bruce: "Don't worry, she's going to be fine. She just needs some food."

You: "That's all?"

When he heard that statement, Bruce gave you a sort of sympathetic look. He sighed and looked at you.

Bruce: "(Y/N), you said it yourself, she was light and I noticed that her hair was thinning. And if you placed her other symptoms together, the one visible cause is that she's-"

You: "-anorexic."

You buried your face in your hands. Bruce placed a hand on your shoulder and left the room.

Fast forward to when Wanda wakes up...

You had fallen asleep by Wand's bed but you felt her stir and immediately woke up.

You: "Wanda!"

Wanda: *weakly* "(Y/N), what happened?"

You: "You fainted."

Silence ensured.

You: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Wanda: "I...I didn't know how. How do you tell someone you love so much that you are worried that you would not look good enough for them? The belief that we need to be slim to be wanted...? I'm broken."

You: "Oh, Wanda.." 

You intertwined her fingers with yours and looked into her shimmering green eyes.

You: "Hey... Don't cry," *gently wipes the tears flowing down her face* "You're not broken, I love you the way you are. You are strong, you will be able to get through this. Together, we will do this together."

Wanda: "Together."

She gives you a watery smile and kisses you on the cheek.

And cut! WOOO! The first of many upcoming chapters is up! Sorry for my very long like very long self-procrastination. Thank you to those who like seriously patiently wait for me. I had like what a two months wish procrastination. My annoying turtle friend who has been hounding me for an update will finally be happy. 

AND... WOOOO 17.6K READS!!! LIKE DAMNNNNNNNN AND THERE R PPL ADDING THIS BOOK TO THEIR READING LISTS, VOTING ON THEIR FAVOURITE CHAPTERS AND COMMENTS. I LUVVV IT WHEN Y'ALL COMMENT CAUSE IT'S SO CUTE :3 KEEP UP UR CUTENESS AND AWESOMENESS!!! I JUST WANNA SAY A BIG FAT AND VERY GAYYYY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!!:D LUV Y'ALL LOTS!!!

(And also if y'all notice any errors or typos, please please please tell me because yes even though I do look through, I tend to miss them out and it's very embarrassing for me to like read them through sometimes and realise that long ago I made such a funny error without realising.)

And also if y'all are wondering why i didn't write further, it's actually becuz food disorders are a very sensitive topic and I might not have mentioned it in the previous chapter but like everyone deals with it differently and I don't want to lean against stereotypes because I know how annoying they are but I hoped y'all still enjoyed this!