(Melinda May)

"Hi guys! I couldn't figure out which member of Coulson's team I wanted to ship with the reader so I decided to just do a platonic relationship between all the females I Guess. :0"

"So that was written earlier and now I want to ship the dear readers out there with Bobbi, the Long legged goddess instead. But of course the other females will star in this too but all platonic. So enjoy!"

Okay so in the end, when I was writing, I realised that I was leaning more to May than Bobbi and decided to completely switch it to May, but for those readers out there who still want Bobbi, stay tuned for the next chapter. Also I couldn't really decide a name for this chapter. Like I had two titles: Shy or Different. But none seem to fit and I couldn't think of another so I just placed the character's name on top.

You were a reserved and quiet person. Your size, being a petite person didn't help. But you were always out there. Whether people realised it or not. You were out in the field or behind a desk. You could adapt easily to the types of work. The first person to notice you was surprisingly, May. The Calvary. You were in awe of her but never really spoke to her. She first noticed you when you were doing a level 3 agent work. Unlike other agents, you didn't have a particular level as you were a liability as Fury called it.

You were typing away furiously at the computer as you needed to hand up this report by the end of the day. You picked up the mug of coffee next to you and drank the whole cup at once and continued typing. You sighed as you finally finished the report. You stood up from your chair and grabbed the empty coffee mug.

"Agent (L/N) right?"

You squeaked when you heard your name. Not because your name was mentioned but by who mention your name. You gripped on tighter on the mug and nodded your head. Before she could say something else, you ran off. You ducked behind a corridor and calmed your beating heart. The Calvary was talking ur talked to you! You were rather shocked. Why you? You tried your best to avoid her, walking in other directions, not looking at her or simply running away.

One night you had to stay back to finish another assignment, you had already sat in the same place for half the day without moving. Not even for food or toilet breaks. You just sat there staring and typing at your computer. Just then a small container of food slid over onto your table with a note.

Noticed that you haven't eaten. You need some food to continue working. Eat up.-Agent May

You gratefully opened the container of food and devoured its contents. Little did you know, May was watching you and smiling.

The next morning when you woke up at your desk, there was another container with food and a note.

Here's breakfast. Hope you had a good rest.                                                                                                             -Agent May

You didn't know how to react. Then you spotted Agent May. You picked the container and ran after her. You tapped Agent May on her shoulder and she turned around.

(Y/N): "T-t-thank you for the food."

May: "No problem, just looking out for you."

(Y/N): "W-w-would you want to join me for breakfast?"

May: "Sure."

May was a badass motherly figure and always looked out for you. You couldn't be more grateful.

Timeskip......

Coulson: "I have a possible recruit for the team."

Jemma: "Who is it?"