Hella Baes (Natasha Romanoff x Reader x Maria Hill)

Previously...

Why did I do that? Oh my gosh, that was so embarrassing. I'm going to kill Tony later.

You sighed and went on your bed. You took your nifler soft toy (I have one!) and looked at it.

You: "Was that the stupidest thing ever or what?"

The longer you thought about it, the more you thought of Natasha which lead you to think of Maria. You blushed and hid your face in your pillow.

You: "Why am I so hopeless..."

You turned around and laid on your back.  

Argh! I can't get them out of my head! They-they are just too pretty- What is wrong with me?!?

You flopped around in bed before deciding to slide out of it.

You: *laying on the floor* "JARVIS, is Natasha still in the common room?"

JARVIS: "Not at all, Miss (L/N). She had left the building a few minutes earlier."

You cautiously inchworm your way to the door and looked out.

The coast is clear.

You stood up and walked to the common room, where you saw Tony and Sam smirking.

You: "Not. A. Word."

Tony&Sam: *giggling* "Yes, (Y/N)."

Steve: *shouts from another room* "They invited Hill to join us for dinner!"

Bucky: *softer, directed at Steve* "You just want to get them into trouble."

You: *self control not to scream* "WHY-why would you do that?!?"

Clint: *pops out of nowhere* "To make fun of you!" 

Tony&Sam: "Uh no." *immediately runs away*

You: *shouting and chasing after them* "COME BACK RIGHT NOW!"

Tony: "Can't catch us!"

Sam: "We're too fast!"

You rolled your eyes and teleported in front of them. Just as you were about to kill them, Natasha and Maria walked in together. You immediately let go and looked awkward. 

Maria: "Hey guys, thanks for inviting me for dinner. It was a hectic day at S.H.I.E.L.D."

Natasha: "A prisoner had escaped. Blew up half the place."

Clint: "Dang it! And I wasn't there!"

Natasha: "I can blow up your room for you."

Maria *laughs*

Clint: "No thanks."

That was such a cute joke and laugh.

Tony: "Pizza should be arriving in 3...2...1!"

Thor walked in, holding boxes of pizza.

Thor: "I have brought the pizza!"

He placed the boxes on the table and everyone swarmed in. You were slowly chewing your pizza and looking at Maria and Natasha. They were seated far from you and Thor was sitting close to them.

Bucky: *leans to you* "Jealous?"

You: "I'm fine."

Bruce: *also leans to you* "From what I heard, you should try."

You: "I just can't!"

Everyone turned to look at you.

You: *embarrassed* "Sorry."

Tony: "Well, that's one way to get their attention to you. Or you could do something else..." *winks suggestively*

Sam: "You do want them anyway? Might just sit on their lap..."

Thor: "Lady Natasha and Lady Maria, what are your types?"

You quietly got up and left. You could't bear to hear them talking about someone else they might love. You headed up to the roof with your book and pizza (Never abandon pizza). You inhaled the fresh air gratefully. Snow was falling. You sat down and placed your dinner in front of you. You were a few pages into your book when you heard the roof door open.

Maria: "(Y/N)?"

Natasha: "Are you okay?"

You: "Yea."

Maria: *awkward*

Natasha: *awkward*

You: *awkward*

Silence.

You: "Do you want to join me?"

Maria&Natasha: "Yes-"

Each of them sat on your opposite side.

You: *flustered* "So what happened?"

Natasha: "We answered Thor's question."

You: "What did both of you say?"

Maria: "We have the same type."

Natasha: "Someone with (Y/H/C) hair, (Y/E/C) eyes..."

Maria: "Someone like you."

Your heart fluttered but you did not dare to get your hopes up.

Natasha: "Tony then told us that..."

You: "I liked both of you."

Maria: "Yes, but do you?"

You: "I do. I love both of you with all my heart."

Natasha: "Okay."

You: "Do you like me?"

Maria&Natasha: *kisses one side of your cheek*

And that was perfect. It was a winter's night. Up on the roof, a girl sat with her two loves. Snow fell and they stayed together for warmth.

Hi guys! So sorry for the delay in uploading. My computer had glitched and I couldn't turn it on again. And unfortunately  It was really late at night so I couldn't get it fixed. 

I hope this chapter was alright. I felt that I didn't do a good enough job and it really didn't follow the request (Sorry!) but I hope it's alright.

Also if y'all want a sequel to Please...just stop or know the note in I'm sorry, do let me know :)