Chapter 2

As I come downstairs, I see Five's family sitting around the table while their mom, who looks their age, gives them dinner.

Five is still holding my arm to make sure that I'm not escaping. Still with the grip that makes me wince with every abrupt we make.

Everyone looks at us without saying anything. "Is that your. . ." says a man while playing with a knife. 

"Yes this is my girlfriend; Y/n," he replies.

"Isn't she too young for you five?" another man says. This one has a rather extreme build.

"Nice to meet you," says a women. "I'm Allison." I shake her hand friendly, and fake another smile.

"Nice to meet you too."

"Here's dinner," says their mom while giving Five a plate. 

"Could y/n also get a plate?" Five asks. "We wouldn't want her to starve to death." He fakes a chuckle, then looks at me with a serious expression.

I get the message so I fake a chuckle too... If this is all for his weird mission, will his mission include killing me in the end?

Their mom also gives me a plate, and I mutter a "Thank you."

When the woman, their mom who looks very young to have so many children this age, walks away, I wonder if she knows that her teenage son is a kidnapper and a murderer. Would someone at the table know?

I'm not sure that I'm happy that Five took me. If he had not, I'd have died, obviously. I have no idea how long that he's planning to keep me here. God, I don't even know what his damn mission is. The only thing I do know is that he needs me alive for it. At least, for now. Who knows what will happen to me in the end?

I look at five with that thought. He's eating his dinner, still holding my arm.

"Shouldn't you eat dinner?' He whispers after he noticing that I was watching him.

"Not really hungry." I replied.

He looks at me with an angry expression while putting his nails into my skin. It immediately burns. "I'd start eating if I were you." he threatens. He doesn't have to say anything more, I get goose bumps all over my body while he's going deeper into my skin. I grab the fork and start eating, like he ordered.

I hate myself for acting like a puppet, but really. . . What can I do?

When he finishes, he stands up and pulls me up with him. "We're going back to my room." he says like he isn't capable of even killing a fly. As he leaves I follow him, not wanting him to hurt me again. His family didn't suspect a thing. Good for him. Bad for me.

"I did what you asked, can you let me go now?" I try again while rolling my eyes as we walk upstairs, but I already know the answer.

"That wasn't the mission, and the eye roll thing won't do you any good." He gives me a look that clearly says that he could kill me at any moment. And when I think about it, he's capable of doing that.

The thought makes me wanna go up in air, and just disappear. My family just died, I'm kidnapped by a boy my age who's a murderer. But being good didn't help getting free, neither did going to the toilet.

"I'm not scared," I grit my teeth, trying to hide how scared I actually am while standing on the other side of the room. 

"Yeah sure, y/n." He rolls his eyes.

"Why me? Why not some other girl?" I ask him. Did he take me with him because I was an easy prey after the accident? Or did he really need me and no one else.

"It couldn't be just a random person I picked out. It had to be you," he explains, surprising both me and himself.

"So what? You had to take me with you, and tie me to your bed?"

Five turns around, walking towards his bed. He loosens the rope and puts them to the side.

"I won't tie you up again, Y/n," he says.

So suddenly he does care about my damn wrists.

"So suddenly you care about the blood in my wrists." I roll my eyes. Wow.

"Don't worry, I can care,' he replies. 'Sometimes.'

"Sometimes," I repeat him, scoffing.

Let me work that out; sometimes he cares and other times he wants to grab a knife and cut deep into someone's flesh. Nice to know, I suppose.