Chapter 25

"Why are you doing this?" I yell at my dad who is still holding my arm, making sure that I can't reach Five who is ready to leave.

"He is dangerous!" My dad says in a much calmer tone than me. He doesn't seem phased at all.

My mother hasn't said anything. She's watching the whole scene while I thought that she would be the one helping me to get Five to stay.

She is too afraid of my dad to get angry with her. That was one of the things I haven't missed. My father ruling everything. Every single action of ours.

"He was there for me when you and mom died! When you were laying there, dead, he saved me!" I continue yelling at my dad who his grip is tightening with every single word that I say.

At this point, I've stopped keeping my tears in. There is no point in stopping them from streaming down my cheeks.

"Y/n, we should try to start a new life here." My mom starts. Is she serious? A new life here with them while in reality they were planning to divorce.

How can they be like this? They might not have gotten their romance that they wanted but I am not going to stop fighting for the boy who stole my heart.

My mom walks towards my dad and me. "We'll have to focus on our new lifes first, then we will see what we're going to do with the boy." She says as she wipes away the tears from my face.

I liked it more when Five would do that.

"I don't want a life without him anymore mom." I cry out, not wanting any of this to happen.

"Please." I sob.

"No. We're going to look for a house and a new job." My dad says, now turning to Five.

Now I do allow myself to look at the boy who I want to start a new life with. He is standing ten steps away from us and I want to run up to him and beg him to take me with him so badly.

But I know that my dad won't let me.

When I lock eyes with Five, a small smile appears on his face. I don't want to realize it but deep down I know that this is goodbye.

✧✧✧

(𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾) : 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝖻𝖼 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 !

My family figured out our new life rather quickly after Five had left. My dad found a new job as a woodwormer and my mom makes clothes for the rich people, including the king.

After several weeks, I still haven't processed the fact that we're in the Middle ages. For so many years I have learnt about this time period in school and now I am actually living in it.

The fact that I will never be able to process, is that I am here without Five. After planning to start a new life with him and my parents, it destroyed me not having him here.

Sadly enough, this is the truth. The sad truth.

My mom and dad tried to get me to go to school. I did try it for a week or so but the kids my age were still learning how to write.

We found a tiny house next to the big city where the king lived. My mom had told me that this life would take long to get used to but that I had to try.