what if we actually did something?

I'm sick and tired of people pretending they care about the planet. And the fact that all we do nowadays is record things and post them online makes me feel sick.

Climate change. It's an issue I know but it happens naturally! I have nothing against protesters but what they are arguing for is wrong. You can't blame the government when it's all of our faults. All people filming the march when they're on it, you're going to go home and charge your phone which produces fossil fuels which is causing climate change. One thing that annoys me the most is that people are blaming meat eaters. It's rubbish in my opinion. You eat what you want to and I'll eat what I want to, thank you very much.

Another thing that annoys me is the constant sharing of the "every like I'll plant a tree." You really think they're going to do that? No. It's stunt for publicity. If we all got off our phones etc then maybe we could plant our own trees! Don't use the excuse that everyone needs to know about climate change because let's be honest we all do.

Something that triggers me at the moment is the events taking place in Sudan. Yes I know it's bad but what do you want me to do?! I'm a 13 year old girl living in England! I can't do shit! So don't make me feel like I have to stress and post things about it. Honestly, everyone is posting things about how we need to keep Sudan in our thoughts just like the London terror attacks, I'm very sorry if I offend anyone but I AM VERY FAR AWAY FROM SUDAN, IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT THIS IS HAPPENING AND OF COURSE IT IS SAD BUT I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT WHEREAS THE LONDON TERROR ATTACKS WERE LITERALLY ON MY DOORSTEP!

All I'm asking is for people to just mind their own business! Just let people believe and do what they want to. Don't shove your opinions down everyone else's throat because funnily enough if they don't know you they probably don't care. Just let people deal with what they need to, let governments do what they are supposed to, let leaders do what they have to. Don't fill the world with arguments over different opinions because at the end of the day, most hatred in the world is because of it.

....................................................................................
I'm very sorry if I have offended or hurt anyone with this but all of these feelings have been trapped inside of me and I feel like I should just spill everything.
I love you all ♥︎