conclusion

i've come to the conclusion that dwelling on someone is a waste of time.

at the end of the day, the only people that matter are the ones that are still there, the ones you talk to on the daily.

without those people i would probably be dead, and i thank my lucky stars everyday that they're still here.

i love them so much it's crazy.

the people that aren't there anymore were just a waste of time and i hope they can just leave me alone instead of continuously appearing in my life.

i hope those people read this and just leave everything.
there's no jealousy involved, just pure gladness.

and i have realised that, although i thought i needed those people in my life, they were completely unnecessary and were just brought into my life as a lesson.

that lesson is that, no matter how emotionally attached to a person you are, the ones you love and cherish are the only one's that matter.

not the ones that appear and disappear.

not the ones that focus on appearance.

not the ones that focus on pleasing men.

not the ones that play people.

not the ones that don't care.

the ones that no matter what you go through are always
there, and they're always there.

although you think someone means the world to you, they most likely don't and will be gone in a matter of months.

life is short.

find those people while you can.

trust me,
they change everything.