four special people

I've come to the conclusion that out of all my past friendships etc, only 4 of them from my school have stuck.

I mean sure they annoy me sometimes but that's why we're so close. I will never know how to thank them for being my friends but I will someday.

I don't know whether it's the fact that we all share the same opinions or that we kind of have the same lives but we just click so well.

We don't have to talk to each other all the time and I think that's why we are as close as we are.

No matter what, I can always see myself with the same 4 people everyday.

They are my world and I love and appreciate them so much.

However, I often feel like the odd one out. I'm the only one without something unique or special about them.

I'm not bothered by it but I do feel left out sometimes but it's okay.

Today I got a message from an old friend that I wrote a chapter about a while ago. She told me that she noticed that I used to be very confident and now my self esteem has dropped.

I mean sure, it's true. But I don't care. I'm not bothered.

I don't care about anything but those 4 friends.

I don't feel he need to care about anyone or anything less.

Most times I just want to run and hide from everything but they always shine light into my life.

I love them so much and I hope they know that.