//meet and greet//

My face burns slighty and I taste a bit of my blood in my mouth. "Move. Or you Will be moved." The man stares me down and I shake my head as I stand up and hide the little boy behind me. He growls at me and I don't look away. His eyes are glowing yellow, his wolf ay start to come out soon.

"Move. Now."

"No! Your about to beat this little boy for stealing a few bills from you? A slap from you would briuse him for weeks and break his jaw!"

The little boy clinges to my leg and wimpers. Turning around I see most people went inside to hide or are against the wall still watching their Alpha go off with his temper. "Whats your name?" I ask the little boy in a quiet voice.

"D-danny."

"I'm Maze. Danny, can I ask why you were stealing from this man?"

"M-My mommy, she needs medicine and I didn't know what else to do."

"But was stealing really the best way to get help?" Danny shakes his head and looks down as tears stream his face too. His cup his face in my hands and wipe away his tears. I sigh and take out a 20 dollar bill from my purse, putting it in Danny's hands. "Go to the pack doctor and tell him where you live. Make sure they come with you and they'll help you and your mamma. Okay?"

"Okay." Danny hugs me and runs inside and people stare with open mouths at me.

"Follow. NOW!" He pulls me by my arm and drags me into the house. I can barley keep up with him. I have to run to even stay at his heel as he walks up stairs. Alphas corridors are up on the fourth floor, so is his office.

I hope that's were we are going. He pushes open the double doors and throws me into a chair while staring at the Alpha who blankly sits at his desk in front of me.

"This girl, needs a talking to."

"And why the hell did you just barge into my office Floyd?" The big man stares at who, I know is the alpha, who stands and glares back.

"I-this girl, intervened in things. She has no right."

"Does it look like I give a solid fuck? No. It doesn't. Now get the fuck out before I make sure you are dead and mounted on my wall"

Okay. Holy crap. This guy is scarier then the one who dragged me up here for no reason

This Floyd guy, leaves quickly without taking me with him. When I stand and try to leave, I'm told to sit back down.

The alpha sits at the end on his desks and stares at me. His eyes slowly fade from yellow to red. Wait red? Is he?

No that's not possible.

"Who the hell are you?" Alpha asks.

"I'm a member of this pack."

"That doesn't answer my question. Whats your name."

"Mazealine Acres." He tilts his head to the side and looks me up and down. "You aren't a wolf, or witch. And your no vampire. Which makes you human. So how the hell are you apart of my pack?"

"I was born into the Greystone pack, my parents are werewolves." I say, looking down. great way to meet your alpha dumb ass.

"So you aren't really apart of my pack yet." He says blankety again. This man is intimidating.

I look up at him, "Everyone from your old pack was not just welcomed in. They went through tests."

"W-What do you mean? No one told me that."

"you wouldn't be able to handle it, so I suggest you run away. But you aren't here to talk about that. You disrespected one of my lead officers and I need to do something with you."

"I stood up for A little boy!"

"Which you had no right to do! Now sit your ass down." I sit down again and cross my arms. "From what I've heard outside and from Floyd's little mind link to me, you jumped in when someone was trying to steal from him."

"I stood up for someone who is eight years old and doesn't know right from wrong. And that little boys mother needed help! As an alpha you should be able to help anyone in your pack! But instead you waist your time punishing in stead of helping! That's why I was standing up for a little boy!"

"I'm respected for a reason."

"A dumb reason." I mutter. He laughs and looks at me, "I am respected because I enforce my rules, I keep order, and People fear me."

"Being feared does not make you anymore powerful than It makes you weak. Maybe you should focus on making your pack like you and respect you instead of having everyone at your feet and fearing you." I spit at him.I stand up and head to the door, "And I will take any task you throw at me to become part of this pack."

"Why bother?"

"Because I know I am stronger than most people think, my family is here and I should be with them." I walk out and leave. I walk down the stairs and people stare at me. I continue to walk with my head hung low, not wanting to attract attention. A mother grabs me and hugs me.

"You were so brave to help that boy. what is your name."

"Maze."

"Well maze, it is nice to meet you. Welcome to the pack." I nod at her and smile as people wave and smile at me. I just want to get out of here. Do people really think I'm brave? I walk through the woods and calm down.

after a long ass time of thinking and walking, I finally find the house and run to my room.

As I rinse off I think about Alpha's eyes. They were gold, then red. Yellow and gold means wolf, red means vampire. Which would make him a hybrid,

Which makes him even stronger than I thought he was. This might be harder to get into the pack then I thought it really would be. I text the girls saying I went for a walk and will see them later.

I put on Pj's and flop onto the bed, making me pass out fast. I sleep a lot.

---------

I'm pushed onto a bed and Kissed by an unknown person. I can't see there face. I moan loudly and grip the bed sheets as the man kisses and nips my neck. His hand roams My body wail the other one moves my hands above my head. His hand grips my thigh and it moves up. up my shorts and panties.

"Please." I moan out, His lips brush past my stomach and onto my thighs leaving love bites. Goosebumps cover my skin as his mouth moves up, and up, and up.

---------

I wake up in my bed and pant. What the hell Was that!