/////time/////

Mazes POV.
----------

Weeks, it has been weeks that I have been stuck here.

Two weeks here, Learning basically nothing because there isn't hardly anything I really need to do, Diana has left because she is no longer a goddess, leaving me pretty much alone up here, in the high cloud or whatever it's called...I still have Sav and Nick, who I have gotten some what close to while running off to their garden and helping them with whatever they need to get my mind off of things.

I occasionally talk to Lucian About progress on what damage I causes, and things are pretty much back to normal, thank the gods. Meeting people here and their, a lot of people still look at me like I am a bomb that could cause this problem again,and honestly, no one knows if I could or not.

The only advise I get is to try to control my emotions as best as Ic an which has been really hard lately for some reason, I blame the shift but Diana swears that doesn't happen very often.

It's really me staying in the Garden, at the fountain, or at my little home here, which I am fine with. Life is pretty chill right now , now that everyone is done fixing the world...but it's going great I guess.

Calling Xander when he can talk, there hasn't been a good time lately, meaning I still can't see him now that things are getting more heated down on earth with him. Which leads to me not seeing him at the fountain because I don't want to watch people fight and kill each other to protect each other, I mean, my pack is down there fighting too. I have no link to anyone while up here, meaning I can't mind link to Xander though I wish could.

I have no contact with Anyone on earth besides Xander and Diana because it's safer for me, Xander and Marcel still think is Xander's evil cousin who was in my head and he doesn't want him to be able to get to me in anyway, meaning no contact besides Diana and Xander.

And right now, that's all Xander cards about. Alexander is the only person Xander cares about killing right now, the only person he focused on finding which has been hard seeing as him and Xander know each other inside out. SO moral of the story, We are all still stuck in our own sticky messes.

Meanwhile, like I've said, I have found my sanity in helping Sav and Nick with heir garden, which is currently where I reside for the day. Moving plants from booth to rack, watering and watching Sav and Nick grow or produce plants out of nothing, I' calm for now.

"So, when do you guys need to leave again?"

"Two days, we just need to get some samples from Florida for some new plants we are testing out...or Nick is testing out at least. I refuse to experiment with already deadly plants unlike this Russian bulldog over here."

"I heard that!"

"I know! That's the point dummy! Anyways, we should only be gone for a day...hey you should see if you can come down with us Maze!"

"I-People...Xander will say no, so will Lucian, who is in charge of watching over me, remember?"

"But you'll be with a god and goddess, far away from where Xander has things going on, right?"

"I guess."

"So, just ask if you want to join us. It doesn't hurt, plus I thin you could get away from all of this for a day and get a breath of fresh air."

"You saying the crap up here is fake?!" Making a joke has been my key to talking to Nick, who from the far corner of the room lets out a hearty laugh as Sav smiles and shakes her head at us.

"In a way yes. Just ask, okay? You'll be safe with us and it's just for a day. Nothing to big, and what do they need you up here for? Oh...nothing? Go ask!"