/////Time/////

---------
Xander's POV.
---------

"Where the hell is Marcel, Henry?"

"He said he had some business to do with a near by guy who could help, said he'd be back as soon as he could be."

"Find him, now!" I am fucking losing my mind.

"Xander, you need to stop this."

"Henry."

"No, just because I am a number two doesn't mean I am your puppet. You need to calm the fuck down before you do more than you should! You always get like this and you go blind by the rage! You can not lose focus now! Especially now that Maze is down here in danger and we have no idea where Alexander is."

"Get out."

"Calm down. I'll find Marcel." Leaving me in the tent alone, Henry goes and does what I tell him like always. While I sit in here and close my eyes, my hands grasp the cup of whiskey and I can feel the glass start to brake in it. Drinking the rest of the drink quickly, I toss the glass on the ground and watch as the pieces shatter and fly apart into the ground.

Staring at the pieces of glass, I don't bother cleaning any of it up, I don't bother to stay in this damn tent and just look over papers and go crazy, I don't bother with anything right now.

I hate to listen to people, but I need to calm down. We need to calm down.

Moving away from the camp with my eyes on the woods, People move out of my way on instinct knowing that I am not someone you want to be in front of at the moment. Tearing my shirt of my head and tossing my jeans next to them right outside the camp, I run and shift into the woods, letting free as my hands shift into paws and my body morphs into a creature bigger than imaginable.

As paws hit the ground below me I shake out my fur and move around the woods. Just moving away a
Bit from my camp with hundreds of wolves is enough right now as I wander and think. I could really use Maze right about now, I could use her on my back rubbing my fur as I walk, her sweet voice talking my ears off as Bane rolls his eyes and I relax. God I could just use her here with me in this moment.

But I know that's more dangerous and not worth a risk. I can go the months without her, without her sweet voice in person, without her dimples and smile and glowing eyes, I can go without her touch and soft words that somehow calm me down. I can go without her for months if it mean I can spend years with her. I am only doing this for her and her safety.

My pack really had nothing to do with Alexander until Maze got here, until she became apart of this pack, until everyone found out she is my mate, until Alexander found out about her, which was the one thing I feared most for her.

if there is one thing I do fear in this world, it's what that man could do to her.

And he's just playing this game, this life like the last time, using different people as the same pawn to kill me off. But this time, I won't let him kill of a Mate of mine again. I owe it to everyone to make he does't get a hold of what's mine again. And I have to keep Maze away from this, for as long as I can.

---------
Mazes POV.
---------

Looking up at the man I have seen somewhere before, his wolffish smirk looks down on me as his eyes glow yellow in the darkness, the dim fire illuminates his broad and tall figure, and as he grabs me by the arms so I can't struggle. My brain shuts off when I start to see who he is.

Alexander Carson.

"Y-You." MY voice is hardly audible as I stare at his eyes, those glowing yellow wolf eyes. Those eyes capture my fear and he knows it too.