/////crazy/////

I think this woman is crazy.

Really.

Baby? Tell the pack about a baby? That's not even there? She's losing it.

"Excuse me?" Leaning against the counter as I watch her smile return, she just folds her hands and nods to me.

"I would assume you tell the pack soon, so they know an heir is coming." Sitting down at the counter across from me, this lady sits and watches me stare her down.

Is she really accusing me of being pregnant?

"Excuse me?"

"You seemed confused Luna."

"A baby. That's the best you've got? I'm not pregnant."

"But of course you are."

"Lady. That is enough. I get you are mad or whatever that I am doing things my way and not yours and the whole 19th century's way, but this is absurd."

"It isn't my Luna, you and Alpha Xander have mated, yes?"

"I-Of course we have. But that was before everything, a-and even if I was pregnant I would have known. That baby would have died either way because of the blood loss I had." Explaining to her and even myself as she starts to freak me out a bit, I watch her with loose eyes as she nods.

"I am aware of that."

"Then why the hell are you assuming I am pregnant?"

"Your mated, to an alpha. The chance of you being pregnant are much high than anything now. I would watch what happens dear. If you aren't pregnant now you will be soon."

"You do not get to say that."

"But I just did. I am an elder for a reason, besides the fact that I am old and have been taking care of this pack for decades. I am the one who knows when a girl is pregnant before she can even comprehend the thought of it."

Standing and heading to the back door of the kitchen as she speaks, she turns to face me with get another smile.

"You may want to be careful Luna. This pack will be expecting an heir sooner or later. And before anything serious happens, you may want to have that talk with Alpha Xander."

"What talk?"

"The one about Alexander and the other woman...well I guess your the other woman." Closing the door behind her, I watch that door with intense eyes for minutes.

She really did just do all of that.

What the hell.

No. No. No. I'm not pregnant. I'm not having a a baby. I'm not caring a child inside me.

I'm fine.

I'm fine. She's a crazy old lady who is just trying to scare me. She's trying to get at something and I hope it's just fear.

Right.

That's what's happening.

Running out of the kitchen, I yell to the girls that the bread is almost done as I run up the stairs to Xander's office.

I assume that's where he is.

Running like my life depends on it, I almost trip up a few stairs and almost fall flat on my face along side with almost knocking down a few people.

This is just crazy, the woman is crazy. I'm going crazy.

Not today. I'm not taking chances. Hell to the fucking no.