/////The gardens/////

"Hey, are you okay?"

"She's obviously not okay Sav."

"well, it's nice to be asked."

"Hey, kid, you okay? See no answer."

"Shut up Nick!"

Looking up to see a very blurry woman and man talking as they hold plants in their arms, they turn their heads to me again and gasp, the girl almost dropping her plants.

"You're they new one, the moon goddess." Slowly I nod in response as tears continue to come out of my eyes as do hiccups out of my mouth. Slowly the girl, Saw, sets her plants down on a table and sits down next to me, holding my hand as I silently cry.

"What happened?" I just shake my head as tears flow faster down my cheeks as my mind picks up again. "Okay, okay. Hey...it's gonna be okay, just take a few deep breaths."

And I try.

I try to breathe, I try to take the breaths, to get the right amount of air in my lungs. Opening my eyes once I get he air in a few times, my vision clears a bit as my hand wipes the tears off of my face.

I can feel a hand on my arm, rubbing I soothingly, but I refuse to look aver to the girl who is helping me. Just trying to breathe softly and not in harsh, loud extreme breathes, I refuse to look up from my lap and the stupid dress I am wearing.

God this damn dress need to come off, I don't do dresses! Never the less it is a fabric or thing to grab onto and clutch in my hands as I stop crying and clear out my head again and again, only focusing nothings that are needed.

"I'm Sav, or Savanna. Goddess of flowers and bloom, can I ask what happened?"

"Sav-"

"No, it's fine. I just got too overwhelmed and I don't do well with pressure. It's normal for me to be like this, especially when my only friend here doesn't want to talk to me in front of this woman who leads this stupid shit and my boyfriend and mate is down on earth fighting in a damn war that doesn't make sense to me because people refuse to speak to em about shit until now. I'm sorry for barging in here, I just didn't see anywhere else that wasn't as quiet as this....greenhouse?"

"Garden, but it's fine. I'm glad you found somewhere to sit down. This is Nicholas, he's my partner here."

"God of Spring thank you very much."

"Hush. I guess you went into that meeting then...Lucian can be a lot, she doesn't know her limits until she's standing in front of one."

"You're telling me. She wouldn't stop talking about all the problems I caused and she just went on and on about how everyone needed to fix things...even though it sounds like things are pretty much fixed up besides a few set backs."

"Yeah, she's a very prideful and powerful woman. People here did have to work a little harder than usual the past week or two but now it's just a few things that we already know what to do to fix it...amusing we are correct."

"Then why the hell does she need to interrogate me like I was trying to kill the damn world?"

"Well, we've only seen this once and that's back the original gods and their kids were around. The son and daughter of Ares happened and when they awoke again one day it shifted the world, but that was thousands of years ago...so this is new for us because last time it wasn't fixed."

"I don't even know what I did, I was asleep for weeks...I don't know what I did. I don't know how I can help you all with this. And it was just hard for her to put it all on me after I've only been awake for a few hours. And she just hits me with all of this, and I know it is my fault. I do, but I mean there is a lot going down on earth that I don't understand right now. A to that somehow revolves around me and my boyfriend."