///wolves///

-------------------

Run. Run. Is the only thing I hear. I'm running into the woods and all I hear is fighting. The words run are chanting through my head. I shake my head as I fall. A wolf comes up behind me and attacks me. There's so much blood.

-------------------

I wake up and look around. What's with these dreams? I look around and Xander's in a chair looking at me. "You okay?" He asks standing up and walking over to the bed.

"Yeah. Um... weird dream." I get up and walk around the room to stretch for a moment. But Xander walks up to me, "You sure you're good?" He asks. I nod my head.

My stomach growls and I look down at myself as my face heats up. Xander laughs at me as I walk out of the room. I grab a Popsicle from the freezer and sit in the living room. Xander turns on a lamp and sits down across from me like it is a normal.

We sit in silence as I eat my Popsicle.

"When's your birthday?" I ask.

"April 15th. why?"

"Getting to know my Alpha as the newest pack member."

"Well in that case, Favorite movie?" he asks back with a small smirk. I see what he's doing.

And yet I think about this one. "Defiantly oceans 11." I say.

"No. Twelve is better."

"eleven!"

"twelve." I stare at him before I start to laugh.

"Okay. Um...worst ability?"

"I am no good at...well fuck that I am goof at everything." He says. I laugh at him and grin. "Favorite color?" He asks.

"Red. Tv show?"

"I don't watch Tv Maze."

"Me too!" I say as I smile at him completely forgetting about everything that just happen'd in that dream. we bunny trail away from the game. Hours later were still up talking and me dying of laughter.

"No. I don't understand why the point of Disney." Xander says. I stand up and walk over to him. I shake him by his shoulders, or at least I try to. I basically am straddling him as I shake him.

"XANDER! Disney is to bring hope and love! It's magic! It's cute and fluffy. Is adorable and kid friendly! It's to bring everyone piece by staring at the screen for 120 minuets!" I say. He shakes his head.

"It's dumb." My eyes go wide and I flick him on the nose.

"Your impossible!" I say. I look at him and he's grinning.

"You do know that you are kinda straddling me, right?" He laughs out. I get up with my cheeks heating up as I sit across from him

"Back to the game. How old are you?" I say.

" technically 85." He says. I nod my head. I look at the clock and it's almost three, again. I sigh and turn to Xander.

"I should get to bed." I say. Xander helps me up and takes me up stairs. I jump onto my bed and snuggle into four different blankets.

"And You say your not a kid." Xander says. I giggle and try to get comfy, but nothing works. I huff and sit up.

"Troubles?" Xander says. I nod and flip down again.

"Stupid bed." I mutter. Xander walks over to the bed and sits down. I look up from under my blankets and He smirks down on me again.

Damn that smirk. Wait, no. No. No. yes?