//////white//////

"What the hell?"

"Quite opposite dearie."

I swear my soul could have jumped in and out of my body as a woman's voice rang through my head, or through out the room, the first one if I went crazy. My eyes open quickly, which I regret because the room that I am in is bright. Very bright. In fact, the room is so bright because almost everything in it is sheer white!

"W-where am I? Where's Diana and Xander?!" I try to move upwards but my body is pushed back with a force that I can't feel. The woman, who is sucnificaly older than me smiles, which is very bright besides my tone, her hair graying and skin freckled.

"Dearie calm down please, I need to check your vitals before you start moving."

"Where am I!" My voices raises to an extent that I hear other people come into the room quickly, I don't have the time for this.

"Let me go, who the hell are you! Where is Diana! I need to see her!"

"Please calm down Dearie! This isn't good-"

"Don't fucking touch me! Who are you! Where am I? I SAID DONT T-touch....me....." my voice wavers and calms down as she stabs a sedative in my arm. Not good my ass, this woman just stabbed me!

My eyes get heavy as people crown around me, someone grabs my hand, Diana. I can't hear what she says but she holds my hand as my eyes close again. Before they do I can see others gather around whatever I am laying on, everyone looks at me concerned or intrigued.

What did I do?

------------
Diana's POV.
------------

"How is she?"

"Better, she woke up which is good but Rose had to put her asleep again, she started to rage out..."

"Sounds about right, how are you all doing on fixing that she did?"

"better, better, but we need her awake and calm to make sure we can clean it all up. but I'm pretty sure she completed the process More or less. I've never seen it done or even heard of it completed like that but...things happen I guess."

"Are you sure I can't come-"

"No. You are needed down there by four different packs. Your are not coming up here. I'll stay with Maze and she'll call you when thing are better. Just wait Xander."

"You can't tell me to fucking wait Diana. My mate just went through only God knows what and is raging out! And you just want me to stay out?"

"Yes."

"DIANA! WE NEED YOU!"

"What was that Diana?"

"I'll update you later! Gota go!"

"DIA-"

------------
Mazes POV.
------------

Waking up once again, this time my fists are chained to the bed. "Why the fuck-"

"Maze, calm down, it's alright." Diana. My head turns towards her voice, seeing her face shines past all the white around us, I can only stare.

"Where are we? What happened?"

"You...you completed the shift. While the packs were fighting, You're a goddess now Maze. I had to take up here to get you safe and make sure you're health was okay. Were in that place we told you about. With all the gods."