////unforgettable part.2////

After speeding and making out in the hallways I push Xander against the wall and Assault his neck roughly with kisses and bites, grinding against him, getting a reaction that I want. Any reaction from him is good enough for me at this point.

Xander takes my arm and Drags me to our room, pushing me against the door,gripping my butt as He kisses up and down my neck. He quickly moves us to the bed and starts kissing me again. His tongue in my mouth and I moan as He takes total dominance in this situation. My hands gip his hair, never letting him part from me. His hands push me back on the bed and he takes my shirt off, sending goosebumps up my stomach as the cold air hits me, But it's all stopped by a wave of heat surging through me.

I sit back up and pulls Xander closer to me again, kissing and biting his lip as My hands take off his shirt and I discard it on the ground somewhere. His one hand grips my neck as His other travels my body, slowly creeping down my stomach and legs as he kisses me.

"Xander...." I whine/moan against his lips as He toys with my leg, slowly creeping upwards to my sex but Never going near it. I moan as his grip around my neck tightens and he moves down to kiss my neck. I can't help but smile as he leaves harsh, yet somehow soft kisses on my skin making fireworks go off in my head.

His hands move down and pull off my shorts, leaving me in underwear and bra, another wave hits me. My hips move upwards a bit until they are met with Xander's groin and he groans as I roll them and kiss him again. I pant as He bites my neck and kisses it still leaving the rough mars on me, making me lose control. His lips leave my neck and move down to my collar bones, leaving dark hickeys everywhere his lips touch, destroying my skin and leaving his mark.

His lips keep moving down my chest and he kisses above my bra and breasts as his hand grips my neck tighter, making me stay paralyzed where I am. I let out a shaky breath as He kisses over my bra and down my stomach, making my body arch high and my hips go down before up again from underneath him.

"Calm down baby girl, I can smell your arousal."

"Is that a problem?" I ask as he stares at me with so much intensity that I don't know what to do with it all.

"Depends."

"On?"

"How hard you want me to fuck the living daylights out of you." As soon as those words leave his mouth He's back at leaving harsh bites on my collarbones and shoulders as he grinds down on me, stopping my hips from crashing upwards towards him.

His hand finally rubbing against the laced fabric over me, harshly moving the fabric to the side and sliding his forefinger against my clit. Sending an Instant shudder through me as He slowly toys with around with me, Hushing me as I Let out a loud moan, probably waking up the whole house next door.

"Please Xander..." To my command: His finger slides directly against my clit, sending the most satisfying feeling in the entire world to come crashing down on me. My unkept moans fill the room and I can feel Xander smirking on skin and he works his finger against me, building up a high that I can't explain. He kisses over my bra as My stomach tightens as he rubs faster on my skin. As My moans get high and louder, constantly coming out of my mouth as I feel the need for even more, Xander stops his movements and leaves me on an uneven high, slowly it builds down and I whine at him as he comes and kisses my lips, smirking.

Before I can even process what is going through either of our heads His finger slams into me for the first time, sending me a curse of mixed pleasure and pain He moves in and out faster than I would have thought he would and as soon as I arched my hips with the high coming back he curls his finger in me making me scream with pleasure as an orgasm hits me harshly for the first time. My body shakes and arches against Xanders body, My legs uncontrollably shake as I come down from the first high of the night, My chest heaving up and down as I have no idea on what to do.