Chapter 7

//A/N//: I'm so sorry for the late update guys, I really wanted to make sure I could accomplish everything I wanted to with character development in this chapter!

Love you all ♥︎

Sisi

—-

"You did WHAT" you snapped, your heart immedietly dropping in your chest at you rbest friend's confession.

"I-uhh-maybe I shouldn't have prefaced this with 'I set it up' but I don't know how else to start Y/N...."

You were sat on the edge of your bed with Ji-ae, after having pulled her out of the hallway and away from Min-Jun's bedroom

The last thing you needed was for him to see one of you cry again, the little boy was far too soft and emotional to handle seeing his favorite people upset.

"How about you start from the beginning Ji-ae, and don't skip out on any of the details." You voice was so filled with venom that you could see the fear creep into your best friends eyes.

"O-okay, just give me a second" She stuttered, burrying her head in her hands as she tried to calm her breathing.

Your own best friend, the one who helped raise your son, went behind your back like this?

She better have a damn good reason.

"I'm waiting" you piped up, crossing your arms over your chest impatiently as you watched your friend try to pull herself to together.

"L-Look, it all started with Namjoon"

Typical..

Of course it starts with a boy.

"I-I ran into him when I went to visit Daddy at Bighit for the first time, like two months ago. We exchanged numbers and we got to talking... it's seriously nothing, he's just a friend we just ended up meeting once a week for coffee or drinks just to chat"

"Okay...." You snipped, waiting for her to get past the irrelevancy.

"It was so casual and we never really got into any deep conversations... I mean we didn't really know each other, but then you told me about Jimin..."

She took in a shaky breath before continuing.

"Y/N I panicked, I mean- you know I was there for you throughout your whole pregnancy, for gods sake I was in the hospital room holding your hand when you gave birth to Min Jun! I've been in both of your lives every step of the way, I love that boy so damn much I can't even begin to explain it!"

"I know Ji.... you're like a second parent to him" You swallowed hard against the lump forming in your throat.

"But even after all that it still doesn't excuse what I did.."

"Which is...?" You asked, venom slowly seeping away from your voice.

"I met Namjoon for drinks, the same night you told me about Jimin being Min Jun's father... I-I was just so angry... at Jimin, at his group, at the company... At first I just asked subtle questions like about their dating lives as idols and stupid stuff like that trying to pry information from him but then... I kind of blurted out that Jimin straight up ghosted you...."

"Ji-ae!" You groaned, mortified that someone else knows about that.

"No no no Y/N you don't understand! Namjoon knew the reason! He said that all of them had their phones confiscated a couple weeks after that night, that they were cut off from anyone outside their families and the Bighit company and they didn't have any outside friends after that for years."