Chapter 5

Earth 65

Gwen came back to her dimension after she finished hanging out with Miles. She was still happy that she and Miles are officially a couple now. It was all she wanted after she came back from Kingpin's collider. The two agreed to see each other again next weekend. Both of them were mad that they couldn't see each other during the week because of school.

"Why does school always have to ruin everything?" Miles complained before Gwen left.

"Relax Miles, it won't be too bad. At least it's a week and not 4 months."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I'll see you next week then. I'll miss you though."

"Me too." Then Gwen pulled Miles unto a kiss. Miles was surprised at first but began to kiss her back. The two pulled away after a little bit and gasped for air. Then Gwen stepped through the portal and was about to step through it before Miles pulled her into a hug.

"I love you." He said a little shakily.

"I love you too." Gwen said before stepping into the portal and closed it. Gwen smiled as she remembered the memory. Miles is so sweet. I can't believe I'm dating him. I feel like the luckiest person ever. She walked into her room and flopped on her bed before quickly falling asleep as she dreamed about her and Miles.
---------------------------------------------------------The next Saturday

Earth 65

Miles stepped through the portal and immediately was met with a tight hug by Gwen.

"Hi Miles."

"Hi Gwen, nice to see you again."

"Yeah, you too." The two began kissing again before Miles asked Gwen what she wanted to do. "Let's go for a swing."

"Fine by me." The two put on their suits before beginning to swing around the city. To Gwen's surprise, there were no crimes happening at the moment. Fine by me. The less the better. She thought as she continued swinging. The two stopped at a roof top that overlooked the city and decided to sit there. They sat there before Gwen decided to break the silence.

"So I realized when I was in your dimension that you like to listen to Sunflower a lot."

"Oh yeah, that is by far, the best song I heard."

"Hey, what about the music I play in?" She said, playfully shoving him.

"Well, I never actually heard your music before."

"Oh right, we'll now you can here." Gwen replied as she handed Miles an ear bud. Miles stuck it in his ear and listened to the song playing. He listened to it for a few minutes before taking out the ear bud. "What do you think?"

"It's awesome! And you're pretty good at the drums I might add."

"Thanks Miles." She said grinning while also blushing a little. The two sat there with Gwen's head in Miles' shoulder before they heard a commotion.

"Hey, there's some thugs robbing that store let's go."

"Coming." They both easily took care of the thugs and began to swing away before hearing a very unpleasant voice.

"Why hello there you two. How nice to see you have a friend now Gwen." The two turned around and saw Gwen's dimension's version of Doc Ock.

"Ugh not again Ock. Why do you always have the worst timing ever?"

"I'm sorry but am I interrupting something special? Oh wait now I see." Doc Ock said as he looked at Miles. "I see you finally managed to find a boyfriend. How surprising to find you even trying to have one let alone actually having one."

"Shove it Ock!" Gwen said as she punched him in the face that sent him flying backwards.

"Not a very loyal boyfriend. Looks like he abondened you."

"I don't think so." Gwen said smirking before Miles suddenly became visible in front of Doc Ock, jumped to his head, and venom shocked him. Miles was able to shock him briefly before Doc Ock used his mechanical arm to grap Miles and throw him.

"Filthy pest. Now you're going to feel sorry for that."

"Don't think so. I think you'll feel sorry for screwing up our date." Gwen said before leaping up to attack him. Miles joined her and together the two easily bested Doc Ock and webbed him up for the cops. "Thanks for the help. That guy is the pits." Gwen said with a smile of gratitude.

"No problem, that's what friends are for." Miles said grinning at her.

Gwen then pulled him into a kiss before pulling out and whispered to him, "I'm pretty sure we're more than friends now."

Miles was left speachless until following Gwen who was swinging away.
---------------------------------------------------------Earth 1610

Miles walked into his room as he closed the portal into his room. His meet up with Gwen was cut short when she realized that she had a band practice in just a few minutes. "Why can't I come?"

"Because they don't know I'm spider woman and I can't tell them you're from a different dimension."

"Say I'm from here but they don't know me."

"They're friends with a lot of people who are friends with a lot of people. They will know if I'm lying."

"From a different city?"

"You're always visiting me."

"I just want to hang out with you." Miles said as he hung his head down. "And you have a concert tomorrow so I probably can't visit you tomorrow either."

"Hey, it's alright. Next weekend it'll just be the two of us hanging out. Just wait a few days and we can make up the lost time." Gwen said as she comforted Miles and lifted his head. She then pulled him into a tight embrace before telling him, "I love you. The time apart won't affect my feelings to you if that's what you're worried about, I promise. I will never meet someone better than you because nobody is better than you. I'll love you always and nothing can change that."

"I love you too." Miles said before kissing her.

"Next week. I promise" Gwen said as pulled away and began running to her house.
---------------------------------------------------------One month later

Earth 1610

Miles and Gwen were both sitting on a rooftop and celebrating that school was finally over. They both immediately texted each other after they left on the last day of school. They both decided to meet up in Miles' dimension to have a swing and to enjoy their summer vacation. "Great start to summer. I get to hang out with my boyfriend." Gwen said grinning.

"Wow thanks, and I thought that'll be a bad start."

"Ha ha very funny." Gwen said rolling her eyes as Miles chuckled. The two sat in silence with Gwen's head on Miles' shoulder and his arm around her back as Gwen stared at the city and Miles admired Gwen. Boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend. I actually am. Even though it had been a little over a month since they dated, Miles still didn't get over that fact. Miles stared at Gwen and her beautiful hair and soft, blue eyes. Not a bad body as well. Miles thought before dismissing those thoughts. Ugh, don't think that. Too creepy. Although Miles did think about having you know what with Gwen he always didn't because he knew that they were waaaay too young. Then suddenly Gwen got up.

"What are you doing?"

"I need to loosen my legs. Cmon let's swing." Gwen said as she began to swing away. Miles chuckled before following her.