Chapter 11

Gwen woke up in a dark, cold, old room with pictures of tall people painted into the wall. Suddenly, a large door opened and a large figure walked through. "Gwen Stacy." It said with a low yet loud and powerful voice said.

Play dumb she thought. "Who's Gwen Stacy?"

"Don't play dumb with me. I know everything about you. I know the Peter you killed. I know your dad got shot. And I know your precious boyfriend could've died if you weren't so weak and pathetic."

"How dare you." Gwen tried to leap at the figure but was held down by something heavy and felt a sharp pain run through her body.

"Ah, ah, ah. No resisting. You don't get to do anything that I didn't say you can do."

"Says who?"

"Says the Lion." Morlun sneered.
---------------------------------------------------------Miles swung as fast as he could to the warehouse the spiderfam just met at a few hours ago. When he finally got there he saw the whole spiderfam and Miguel there debating on what they should do. When they saw Miles they quickly fell silent.

"What happened?" Miles demanded.

Miguel decided to be the bearer of bad news though not to his comfort. "A few hours after all of you left, I was back at my dimension when Gwen suddenly texted me. She said she needed help at her house so I quickly went to her dimension and swung to her home. Her house was in ruins and there were even some bullet holes by the time I got there. I found her dad crying and he told me that she was taken by two people that were very experienced in fighting and looked similar to each other. I asked him what happened but he said that he didn't know because they knocked him out cold after he fired a few rounds at him. We have no idea where she is now."

This can't be happening. Miles thought as he felt his anger rise. "Do you know who took her?" He demanded.

Miguel paused. "Yes."

"Who?" Miles nearly shouted.

Miguel sighed before explaining. "As I told you, the Lion is part of a very powerful family. Two members are Bora and Brix. They're twins and always compete with each other while fighting and love taunting their enemies. They're a dangerous duo and not many have defeated them."

So this Lion wants Gwen? I'll show him what he gets for that. Miles thought before trying to calm himself down. No, that'll get you killed. You're useless to everyone if dead. He finally calmed down and spoke again. "How will we get her back then?" He asked calmly.

Miguel was shocked by his sudden calmness but didn't mention it. "I don't know. My only plan was to get help and attack the Lion, I never thought something like this would happen."

"We can sneak into wherever they're hiding." Peter suddenly suggested.

"That's the problem, I have no idea where they are." Miguel said.

"Well let's start thinking of a new plan." Peni said as she jumped off of her robot.
---------------------------------------------------------
Gwen found out that the chains holding her down disappeared when morlun left and saw that they never took her dimension hopper. She quickly used it to look up where she was. Once she found it, she texted Miles where she was and hoped that he came soon.

Little would she know, Morlun could see her there and knew exactly what she was doing. Good, lure them to me. Morlun thought as he rose from his chair and called for Daemos.

"Yes brother?" Daemos said when he arrived.

"Prepare the Inheritors. The Feast is upon us."
---------------------------------------------------------
While the spiderfam was still debating on what they should do, Miles' dimension hopper alerted him of a text. He saw that it easy from Gwen and quickly read it.