4

Likes: 183,842

Likes: 183,842

BabyMinle: Issa old pic but oh well😅
DM if you want to fake date I'm a lonely and needy bitch and not picky😔✊

Comments

J.One00: Check your dms I'm your best friend-

BabyMinle: Y'all are canceled @ J.One00 is my new hoe💦💦

AussieCat: Hyung I showed my friend and they said they wanna lick your abs wanna DM them?

BabyMinle: @ AussieCat tell them to slide into my dms😘

View 2893 comments

Minho laid on his stomach, legs in the air. He hugged a pillow and looked through message requests. He deleted any that were 18+. Yeah, his account was nsfw, but that doesn't mean he wanted nudes. He exited his DMS and made a story, asking if he should go live later.

The brunette read through comments, the angle of his phone not allowing his face to be seen, "Why don't you have a p- I do have a porn hub account. I just don't record videos of myself. If you're a good kitten and ask kindly in DMS I might send a random nude though." Minho bent down far enough to show his smirk.

"Could we be friends? Yes hun just DM me I'm not scary." Minho reached up and grabbed a skirt from his closet and laid it out on the bed, "Why don't you show your face?, How old are you?, How are you baby boy?" Minho smiled and held up finger hearts, "I don't want to show my face. I'm 22 years old. And I'm doing perfectly fine mommy~" A knock sounded on his bedroom door, "Come in!" The door opened and Jisung walked in, "Guys~" Minho picked up his phone and switched it to the back camera, showing the other, "My fake boyfriend is home~" Jisung smiled and rolled his eyes.

"You're a lonely hoe." Minho stood there and held his phone still.

"Ok so I'm looking for a new fake other, DM if-" Jisung lightly shoved him, the boy giggling.