20

Likes: 477, 374

Likes: 477, 374

BabyMinle: How many of you would believe me if I said I bit his fingers seconds after because I could?

View Comments

J.One: How has he not left you

BabyMinle: @ J.One How is explaining to your boyfriend that you didn't cheat at Mario kart

J.One: @ BabyMinle A tragedy he still won't talk to me

View 7482 more comments

"You didn't have to bite my fingers." Chan raised a brow as Minho threw a shirt back on. The younger shrugged and smiled.

"I didn't have to but the opportunity was there, and I took it." Chan rolled his eyes and left a kiss on Minho's neck, "Now, explain to me, why I can't go with you on the business trip with you again?" Minho swung his leg over Chan's lap, sitting down.

"Because baby boy," Chan gripped Minho's waist and pulled him closer, placing a soft kiss on his lips, "If my boss finds out about me taking someone with, who's not there for work, I'll get in trouble." Minho groaned and leaned back, holding Chan's biceps so he didn fall.

"Your boss is dead to me!"

A/N: I was planning to do lots of updates this week to make up not updating for almost a month but I can't cause I almost black out 4 times in just 3-4 days and I have to go to the hospital for it so that's fun.
+Just a thought, Little space Banginho and Minho is such a clingy and lovely little for Chan and Chan- oh this man is so fucking whipped that everything Minho does in little space just sends him to his grave and he can't get enough cause his baby is so cute-

ALSO WHEN I WAS LOOKING FOR A NEW PHOTO I SAW A PIC OF A DUDE WITH CONSTELLATIONS ON HIS BODY AND IT WAS SO PRETTY!!!