27

A/N: I'm gonna say sorry ahead of time :(( I wrote this chapter despite being very stressed out and on the verge on a panic attack in hopes it'd calm me down so I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors or if this isn't written the best I'm sorry :(((

Minho waited impatiently, curled up on a chair as the minutes counted down Chan's arrival. The door opened and the boy froze, "Hey Minho." Minho put on a false smile to hide his worry and looked back to see Chan slightly smiling at him, "What do you need to talk about?"

"The pictures. Those are old I swear." Chan stopped smiling and sighed.

"If they're old why does he have them?" The older crossed his arms and leaned against the door, looking almost annoyed just being there. Minho stayed silent for a few seconds, trying to search for words, "Well?"

"I don't know why. I sent them when we were dating but I told him to delete them when we split. Channie I swear I didn't send them to him while we're dating." Minho was no longer smiling and Chan felt himself loosen up as he heard the others voice crack. Minho was staring at his legs which he had crossed and fiddled with his hands, not even having noticed Chan make his way over. Chan crouched down and smiled fondly as he cupped Minho's face, noticing the soft tears that had started falling at his touch.

"It's ok. I'm not mad." Chan placed kisses all over Minho's face, lastly on the boys nose which made Minho let out a small giggle, "I'll talk to whoever that guy is, and you can sue him~" Minho shook his head.

"I don't want to go through the whole suing process." Chan nodded and rubbed his the pads of his thumbs over Minho's cheek, smearing the tears from before.

"I can bribe him. Does he like any specific group?" Chan raised a brow and smirked causing his boyfriend to chuckle and nod.

"The biggest Twice fanboy that I've met." Chan nodded and pulled out his phone, texting whoever then putting it away, "Got it. One ground ticket to Twice's upcoming tour." He leaned forward, planting a kiss on the other lips, "I just needed time to calm down. I'm not upset anymore and it was unreasonable that I ignored you. I'm sorry baby." Minho shook his head, cupping Chan's face and placing a gentle kiss on Chan's forehead.

"It's not a problem anymore." The two stared there in silence just admiring the other before Chan broke it.

"I do however have to go to an event tonight. One of my friends wants to celebrate their debut and wouldn't stop bugging me to go to their party." Minho cocked his head. Chan chuckled, "I won't be gone too long. Maybe just a few hours. I'll be back in the morning."