7

Likes: 386,648

Likes: 386,648

BabyMinle: I have to go to work but I'm comfy ;(

Comments

J.One: Go to work in it then.

BabyMinle: I'll get fired, nO

View 482 Comments

Minho changed out of the shirt and into a pair of black jeans, hesitantly. He huffed and his phone rang, "Hey Ji-"

"Coward." Jisung hung up. Minho  rolled his eyes. He put his phone in his pocket, wallet and keys in hand. He left his home and headed to work.

Minho smiled as he put in the order, "That'll be $20.38." The teen handed over the money, "Great, what're your names?" He held up a cup and sharpie, writing the first name on one, the 2nd on another. The two went to take their seat, "Seungmin, can you make these orders please."

"Yeah, sure." The younger looked at the order and started on the coffees. Minho turned back to the register.

"Hello, welcome to star-" He stopped when he saw Jisung, Changbin, and Chan, "Oh boy it's the idiot and his two friends." Minho put in Jisung's and Changbin's orders.

"We didn't even-" Minho looked up.

"Be quiet you two order the same things everytime." He looked to Chan and smiled, "And what would you like Ch- sir?" Jisung bounced on his heels and waited for Chan to order. When he finished his order Jisung spoke up.

"Channie-hyung. This person, this- thing is the account I- you messaged." Minho rolled his eyes. Chan furrowed his brows then sighed.

"Jisung we both know it was you." Minho smirked at Chan's comment. Jisung kept trying to defend himself as Minho totaled up the order.