Final

So if you couldn't tell by the last "please read" I've been thinking of discontinuing and just no longer writing and I think I've come to a conclusion.

You can probably guess by the chapter title and the new fic title but as of 8/15/20 this is the final chapter. I'm discontinuing this fic as I've lost all motivation to not only keep this fic going, but all motivation to post fanfics.

I've been writing fics since middle school and I'm starting my last year of high school on the 19th.

I'm really sorry but I just don't have as much joy as I used to when posting my writing so I'm just gonna go back to keeping it to myself.

Please, do not continue this fic. I don't want it continued by anyone. I don't even have an idea of how this even would end anymore.

Thank you all for reading though and supporting this book. Whether you voted, commented, ghost read it really did mean more than any of you might think.

If any of you want I have other fics, some finished, some discontinued as of today as well. I've written about BTS, Ateez, I have other stray kids fics, and in my oneshot book theres a oneshot of The Rose if you know them. I have a JJP/Got7 oneshot, a now discontinued EXO fic, and maybe I even posted my drafts(still debating).

I've said it before but I'll state it one last time. If anyone wants to keep up with the shit I do my twitter @ is xuxiblu

Thank you for dealing with the long updates and just overall supporting this fic<3