25

Likes: 535,780

Likes: 535,780

TaeTannie: Thought I was kidding?

Tagged: @ BabyMinle

Comments

BabyMinle: What. The. Fuck.

BabyMinle: Check fucking dms

CB97: @BabyMinle what the hell is this?

View 894 more

BabyMinle: What the fuck were you thinking

TaeTannie: what? mad I called your bluff?

BabyMinle: CHAN SAW THOSE YOU BASTARD

TaeTannie: And?

BabyMinle: HE'S MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND

BabyMinle: DO YOU SERIOUSLY NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH WHAT YOU JUST DID?

BabyMinle: HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

TaeTannie: Calm down holy shit

TaeTannie: It's not a big deal Minho damn

TaeTannie: You really think he's that dumb to believe that?

BabyMinle: ITS NOT JUST THAT HE SAW IT

BabyMinle: ITS THAT YOU POSTED THOSE AGAINST MY WILL

BabyMinle: THAT'S THE PROBLEM

BabyMinle: THIS IS FUCKING INVASION OF PRIVACY

BabyMinle: I DONT WANT RANDOM PEOPLE ONLINE SEEING THOSE OR HEARING THAT VIDEO

BabyMinle: MAYBE HAVE COMMON SENSE AND DELETE THE POST

TaeTannie: I think not

TaeTannie: It's my account and I'm free to post what I want

TaeTannie: If you have a problem with it maybe be a little nicer to me next time

BabyMinle: FUCK YOU

Minho jumped up when his phone vibrated in his hands, answering the call, "Minho what the hell." The smaller wiped his eyes.

"Ch-Chan those a-are old. I-I swear. I wouldn't ch-cheat on y-you I p-promise." Minho let out sobs between words and wiped the continuous flow of tears that fell, "Please believe me. P-please Ch-Channie, please." The young boy covered his mouth to try and hide a hiccup.

"Minho calm down. How old are those?" Chan's tone softened upon hearing the other crying his eyes out, "Take deep breathes baby."

"Th-they're from t-two years ago.. B-before we even m-met." Minho ran a hand through his hair.

"Can I trust you?" Minho nodded, his phone vibrating and him checking to see a text from Jisung.

"Yes! Yes, yes,yes, I swear. I-I'm not lying I swear, I swear to god Chan. Please don't leave me, please, please, please." Chan didn't respond for a few seconds, "Chan? Chan please, please no."

"Calm down. I have to go so we'll talk about this later, ok?" Minho hummed and nodded rapidly.

"Ok. Ok. I swear I didn't know he still had those."

"It's ok. Bye Minho."

"Bye Channie. I love you.." Chan hung up without another word. Minho's eyes widened slightly as he pulled the phone away, "Fuck, fuck, fuck.." Minho cried harder and pulled his knees to his chest. Minutes passed and Jisung came in to see Minho hiccuping on the couch. He went over and shook him slightly.

"Hyung. Hyung it's me." Minho looked at up from his knees, eyes starting to become red and puffy, "Oh god you're really hurt.." Jisung pulled Minho into a tight hug and all the older could do was cling to his shirt and slowly try to calm down, "I'll talk to Taehyung-hyung. I promise, I'll even fight him if I have to." Minho shook his head.

"Ch-Chan called. He didn't say 'I love you' back. He always says it back or he says it first before going. Jisung.." Jisung shushed the older and rubbed his back.

A/N: It's a miracle. I updated finally-- uuhhh somewhat shameless self promo of my roblox and ig acc but if any of yall wanna play together my user is SetFireToTheRain7 or if you wanna be friends my insta is solar.skz