19

Likes: 638,375

Likes: 638,375

BabyMinle: He told me not to post cause only he should be allowed to see my butt or else "I'll beat your ass" so I guess my ass is getting beat ;)

View Comments

BabyMinle: Also hi yes I'm still an nsfw acc

J.One: You're such a brat sjxnf don't complain tomorrow

BabyMinle: @ J.One who said I won't like it?

J.One: @ BabyMinle TOO MUCH INFO BYEEE

View 7482 more comments

Minho laid on his bed, his phone screen hidden from Chan. Chan put his phone down and gripped Minho's waist, pulling the smaller closer, "Baby boy." Minho hummed and shut off his phone. He looked up at the older and smiled with his hands on the others chest, "What're you giggling about?"

"I'm not giggling. You're hearing things." Chan raised a brow and placed a kiss on Minho's nose. Minho shut his eyes and cuddled into the others chest, "Get more sleep and maybe you won't go crazy." Chan chuckled and rolled his eyes, playing with Minho's hair.

"I'm not going crazy. And if hearing you laugh means I'm going crazy then I'll keep staying up." Minho pulled away and lightly pushed Chan's head.

"Yeah well, you'll see and hear a lot more than me laughing if you try to fix your sleep schedule." Chan propped himself on his elbow, holding Minho's chin with his thumb.

"Oh? Really? How about you show me what I'll get tonight?" Chan smirked and kissed Minho deeper than before. Minho giggled into the kiss and leaned closer. Chan pulled away, "Besides, it could count as a punishment for posting the photo. Jisung told me." Minho rolled his eyes and pulled Chan in, their lips quickly melting together.

A/N: Y'all my ass is gonna get beat when I go home(at a friend's house) I shaved half my eyebrows off. Also oh damn an update--