17

"Jisung.. Why did you bring me here exactly?" Jisung didn't answer as he continued to pull Minho, "Jisung!"

"Because Chan wanted to do it in a quiet area and wants me to take a photo." Minho furrowed his brows.

"Do what exactly?" Jisung shrugged, the smile on his face telling that he knew. Minho saw Chan pacing back and forth. Jisung let go and went to the side, "Chan are you ok?" Chan jumped and nodes, smiling faintly.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just, uh, just nervous." Minho glanced at Jisung who was holding up his phone, "Hey, um, Minho?" The younger hummed and loomed back to Chan, "Do you like anyone? Like, do you have a crush?" Minho's eyes widened, blush painting his cheeks and nose.

"Yeah. Why do you want to know?" Chan smiled and yet Minho could see slight fear in the others eyes.

"Can you describe them?" Minho folded his arms and looked around instead of at him or Jisung.

"Well... He's tall, absolutely adorable, blonde hair, eyes that could probably drive me crazy. Um... He's a... foreigner. Works at the same company I do. What about you? Do you have-" Minho noticed the ridiculously big smile, "What's up with that smile?"

"Don't worry about it and I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding you." Minho cocked his head and was caught odd guard by Chan pulling him into a quick kiss. Minho felt like he was in a dream. It wouldn't be the first time he's dreamt of this. Chan pulled away and hugged Minho tightly, Minho hugging back.

"Oh my god, ok, wow. I've been wanting you to do that." Minho smiled and honestly, he almost cried from how happy he was.