22

"Just take me with you." Minho crossed his arm as he folded his boyfriend around the room as he packed, "Will your boss have that much of a problem?"

"Yes, he will." Chan placed an extra pair of shoes in the suitcase, "Because, it's the company's money, not mine." Placing deodorant in the suitcase he shut it and looked a Minho, his hand on the back of the others neck, "Baby, if I could take you I would. But-" Minho cut him off with a soft kiss. He smiled and hugged Chan, "Im sorry baby boy. I promise I text when I can, and call atleast once every... 2 or 3 days?"

"4 days at most." Minho was quick to respond and Chan nodded. He kissed Minh's head before the younger pulled away, "So, your flight is in... 1 hour, 40 minutes to get to the airport. So... You're still stuck with me for at least 10 minutes." Minho sat down on the bed, pulling Chan with him.

"How about," Minho moved so his head rested on Chan's lap, "You, my lovely and most handsome boyfriend in the whole world, take me, your adorable boyfriend that you totally can't live without, with you? To America?" Minho smiled and held Chan's hand.

"Well, my adorable boyfriend, I can't. It's work only." Minho groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I'll die though. Like, actually die." Chan brushed the hair from Minho's face, the younger shutting his eyes.

"I think you'll manage without me for a month." Minho rolled over, almost falling off the couch. Chan grabbed his waist and pulled him back.

"But that's 7 whole days!" Minho whined, "If you don't text me at least 'good morning', 'good night', and an 'I love you' once a day I'll sue." Chan chuckled and leaned down, leaving a soft kiss on Minho's lips.

"Ok, I promise." Minho smiled into the kiss, sitting up and leaning against the other, "Love you." Minho hummed and shut his eyes.

"I'll miss you."

~1 Week time skip~

Likes: 468,456

BabyMinle: 1 week without my babe. Already hoeing again.

Comments:

J.One00: y'know. I told Felix

J.One00: That, uh, that ya wouldn't last a month without hoeing.

J.One00: @AussieCat pay up bitch

BabyMinle: @J.One00 shut up you're annoying bb

View 257 other comments

Likes:47,389

LeeNo98: Guess who's gonna sue because they're a sad lonely bitch haha meeee

Comments:

J.One00 : Why are you suing and who?

LeeNo98: @J.One00 my bbys in america and I'm sad cause of him so he's getting sued

J.One00 : @LeeNo98 you'll be fine. come over and we can watch movies too clear your mind Binnie's over here too

LeeNo98: @J.One00 see yall in 5 minutes im dying

View 754 comments