Abigail's Relitives

Zaliver POV

With them talking in the back, I drove to the house quicker which I have nobody to talk to. I don't mind because it gets me to places quicker. Who would have thought that Lillian would be mated to a Beta? But I have seen worse mate pairing. But I am sad about it because I would be losing a brilliant scribe but Lucinda would gain a brilliant Beta female.

We arrived at Abigail's parents house pretty quickly and had to drag the two with me. I walk in front, so they would see their Alpha first so they don't freak out. I walked to their front door and gave it three knocks. It was answered almost immediately by Abigail's mother, Cora. "Alpha, this is a surprise. What can I help you with?" She asked with a raised bow.

"Cora, I am here with Beta Oliver of White Rose and my scribe Lillian. We would like to ask you and your mate a few questions. So would you let us inside?"

"Of course, but why?" She has a puzzled look. She moved to the side and allowed us to enter. As we are all inside she shuts the door behind us.

"Everything will be explained. Is your mate at home and if so can you call him. So we can explain it to both of you." Oliver ensures her. She nods and calls for Finley, Abigail's father. As she does she shows us the living room. I took a single chair. Oliver and Lillian took a loveseat near me. That's just left the 4 seaters for the parents. Cora was getting nervous while waiting for Finley.

Finley arrived with a tray of drinks and food and set it in the middle of the table. "Alpha King, what is the purpose of this visit?"

"Well, it has come to my attention that your daughter, Abigail, may be conversing with rogues. It comes to this as her mate, the ex beta of White Rose Devon, had left her a note. This was about another partner who works with the rogues. We think it's your daughter."

The shock was written in Cora face of what I said to them. "No, our girl wouldn't do that. She is smart enough to know not to converse with them."

"Well, she wouldn't be a suspect if she hasn't disappeared from my pack," Oliver says. "She gave the note from Devon to me and when Alpha Lucinda had asked me to get her to ask about it, she had gone. Search parties were sent over the pack and nobody has seen or heard. Plus her mind link is shut off. We were wondering if either of you can be in contact with her. We just want to ask her questions. Lucinda is worried about her safety." Oliver was trying to get across his point and explains what has happened at the pack.

"Cora why don't you try to phone her. She might answer you." Finley suggested. Cora nodded and whipped her phone out. I took a drink from the tray for me and Lillian, who was typing away on her pad of what's been said. She smiles and mouthed thank you. Oliver gave me evil eyes but I shrugged it off.

"So Finley, when was the last time you spoke to Abigail?" Oliver asks.

"I personally last spoke to her is when she announced her mate was going to be killed by your Alpha. She sounded heart-broken. We both know that she hasn't killed herself as we would have felt the loss."

"I understand that, so would Alpha Lucinda. When she-wolves die from the mysterious thing that's been going around. She feels it even if she doesn't like to admit it. As she is missing from our pack, where do you think she would go?" That's a good question from Oliver.

"I really don't know. I and Cora aren't from White Rose and haven't really travelled to the pack in a long time. I think the last time was for the funeral of  Alpha and Luna. As we wanted to support our daughter who was supporting her Mate and soon to be Alpha." By now, Cora has entered the room. "Any luck my dear?"

"She did pick up and when I told her it's mum. She hung up and hasn't picked up when I tried again 5 more times." She had a sad look on and took the seat with her mate where he wrapped his arms around her.

"Can we use your phone for the location of where she took the call from?" I asked her and she said yes. So I took her phone and used my knowledge to find her location. While I was doing that, Oliver kept asking things about her life. I tried to locate her but it seems the number was disconnected. So she must have smashed it. I gave the phone back to Cora. "I'm sorry but it seems she has got rid of her phone." Cora took the phone and tears ran down her face. 

All of a sudden, Oliver's phone rang. "Give me a second." He answered it. "Hello, hey calm down. What's happening? Where's River and Jupiter?" I snapped my head to look at him and he is looking worried. "What do you mean you can't find River? Is Jupiter with you? Well, that's okay then" That doesn't sound good. "What can I do Lucinda, I'm not there. Yes I know I'm Beta but okay Okay. I'll leave now. Should I bring, Okay? Bye." He throws his phone but luckily it didn't break. Cora gave it back to him. "I'm going to have to cut my time short, rogues have entered the pack and there are lots of them." He turns to me. "Can we borrow some warriors?"

"Please take what you need, I'll have Peter get them ready for you. Just go." That's what he does. He races out the door and I mind link Peter to get warriors ready to go to White Rose with Oliver. Lillian looks at me, "He will be back for you, don't worry. Now, Cora and Finley if there is nothing else that we need answers for, I think we are done here. If she does get back in touch or turns up. You must tell me right away and don't let her get away. Come on Lillian, we must see what's going on."

We left the house and got back in the car to the packhouse. Carlos was waiting for me at the entrance. "What's going on, how come Peter has to get our warriors ready and for that Beta to take them away."

"I allowed it, Carlos, White Rose is under attack by rogues and her Delta is MIA. But that's all I know. We are both going to go, this rogue attack has to be linked to Abigail."

"I don't see why it involves us." Carlos says, folding his arms in front of him.

"You know I want to see through this situation with rogues. And also our packs are allies and they take our own warriors there to be trained." I paused, this what a Beta questions your actions. "Don't start to question my actions Beta. You know what happened when another Beta did that to their Alpha."

"Yes, of course. I'm sorry. I'll bring a car around." He bows and leaves. Lillian grabbed my arm and tugged it to get her attention.

"Please, may I go with you. I'm worried about Oliver." She used her puppy eyes and begged me but that doesn't work.

"No, Oliver would want you to stay here and be safe. You heard him. When I come back, he may come back with me." A black SUV was back in front of the house. "I want you to go through the information and put it through my files. You know where and make a report on it. And stay in the pack. I know I'm King but an angry mate is not what I'm going to die from." She nodded and got into the back seat and told me to drive. I think of why the rogues attack the pack without the Beta being there and how would they know the pack was missing a Beta?