100k Special chapter

Hey all, I wanted to give one more chapter of these characters and to give you readers something to celebrate reaching a milestone(in my mind). Enjoy. Ik, Christmas has come and gone (by the time this gone up) but I felt a Christmas is what they need. Thanks for taking notice of my book, does mean a lot :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucinda POV

Well, I've survived for 7 years. 7 years with Zaliver have just flown by. The packs are doing okay with a few disagreements here and there but that is to be expected. It's not just the packs that we have to look after, we also have our little girl Evelyne.

Evelyne is 2 years old. She has my eyes and hair but had the rest of her father's features. Everyone is thrilled that we have a little on to take the lead in the future. She is a mummy's girl, as she would rather look for me than to Zal but he doesn't mind because they do have their kind of bond.

We are not the only one who have little children around here. Peter found his mate when she transferred from across the seas. She is called Athena. They have to have a little 1-year-old girl called Caroline or Carrie, to those who are close to her. Evelynn is fascinated by her and I feel they will be close friends like I and Athena are.

At this moment, I'm just finishing dressing my little princess in her Christmas outfit; A red dress with a white ribbon around the waist. In her hair was a cute red now match with little red shoes. I was ready dressed in a knee-length dress that is white on top with a white flare out. It is paired with red low heel shoes, red and white necklace and earrings. I wear my usual rings and have minimal makeup. 

It is Christmas Day and we are heading for a small gathering back at White Rose. I couldn't say no to Oliver when he asked us over. It would be the first time in a long time since we have just seen each other. Well other than informal meetings.

We had opened a few presents in our sleepwear but we are taking a few with us. Evelyne got mostly toys with me and Zal getting clothes or accessories. Peter and his crew joined in with us receiving and giving gifts at each other. We also give out little gifts for the pack such as money, vouchers and other bits and pieces.

"Are you two nearly done? We will be late getting there." Zal asked as he pokes his head around the door of our little girl room.

"I'm coming now. Don't panic." I say as I finished putting a little red shoe on her. I picked her up and headed out of the dresser in her. Zal was standing in the middle of the room with a red button shirt, blue jeans with white converse and a black watch I got for him. "You see, all ready in time. Let's go."

So Zaliver drove us in a silver Mercedes over to the White Rose. Luckily Ollie moved into his own home and it is quite big as I heard they want more than one child. Whereas, Jupiter and Michual just want the one. They are not living in the packhouse. As far I'm aware River is still around the packhouse.

We arrived at their house with no problems, as the warriors knew it was us at the borders. They had bright colourful light hanging around the edges of the house. Zal opened my door and proceeded to get our little girl out of the car while I headed towards the front door.

I rang the bell and the door flew open with a Lillian wrapping her arms around me. "At last you are here. Now the party can begin!"

I laughed, "Hey, we are not late. Blame the driver for being too slow."

Zal had Evelyne in his arms, walking towards us. "Hey, it is not the driver but the person who takes the longest getting ready."

I stared at him. "I had to get two people ready."

Lillian pulls me inside the house, "Come on you two, no bickering. The others are waiting." We walked a little down a hallway then took a right and right away a large Christmas tree was in the middle of the room. "Nice isn't it. Had the room arranged especially for the tree. Ols didn't enjoy it." I chuckled.