Meeting rogue Michual

Oliver POV

When I reached the Eastern border of my pack, there was lots of death and wolves fighting. I couldn't see River nor Jupiter. I used the pack link to keep an eye out for either of them. The Royal warriors went straight into battle to help my pack.

The mind link with Lucinda was making me pace, she shouldn't have been on her own. Jupiter should be with her because River wouldn't stay behind. I'm not saying she's weak without us but she would be more prone to a surprise attack and with one of us there with her, would be able to support.

I stayed in my human form and used my strength to kill rogues. Grabbing one by one by the necks and giving them a twist until the sound of a crack. It can be satisfying because you can take all the stress out on them. I keep an eye out for Lucinda, who should be coming out from the treeline but I don't. Near the trees that would go towards the packhouse, I see a group of rogues slip away in that direction. I headed towards that way and while doing so I tired Jupiter mink link.

"Jupiter, can you hear me." I mind linked him and I stood by the trees, away from the battle.

A weak voice came into my head, "Oliver, Alpha, trouble, Harrison and Abigail dead." Damn.

"Is River with you?" I linked back and weak and barely audible no was sent back. I tried to send something else to him but it seemed his link was blocked. He must be captured and being drugged by silver or wolfbane.

I ran a hand through my hair thinking what to do. A wolf caught my eye, it was the largest black wolf out of everyone on the field. I realised it was Zaliver. He must have sensed my gaze on him because he came bounding over and taking out some rogues with him. He quickly shifted, not caring about his nudity. "You got here quick"

"Yeah, got a problem with that?" I shook my head, "That's what I thought. Where is everyone?"

"Right; River still not found or been seen, Jupiter seems to be captured, Lucinda hasn't appeared here and according to Jupiter, Abigail is dead. Oh and also there is the rogue Harrison here on this land."

"Where should she come from?" I just pointed to the trees and he jumped, shifted and ran off. I mind linking everyone to just kill the rogues and secure the area then head back to the main part of the pack. I shifted and ran after him. He was definitely quicker than Lucinda but then he is a King.

When I finally caught up to him. He was shifted and in boxer shorts looking on. I shifted back and got handed shorts for myself. What I saw was my Alpha fighting a wolf I never wanted to see again. Harrison. He got her trapped and it was my fault because I told her to come this way.

On the other side of this fight was a group of rogues who at any time may join into the fight. I see Zaliver also caught the sight of the group. Maybe we can take them out and get one of them to talk about where the hell is River and Jupiter. When that thought passed me I was going to say something but I found that he is already gone to stalk them in wolf form. So I followed his lead.

Nearing the group, there were 6 or 7 of them. Zaliver pounced on one and ripped his head off. I took my own with the twist of its neck and blood covering my snout. I felt two pounce on me but they were no match for me. I shook them both off and whipped to my right with my mouth wrapped around his neck. Then using my strength to pick it up and quickly used the rogue to knock the other one over. In doing so, the neck snapped and I was able to get to the other one and hold him down. I would use this one to question. While doing this, Zaliver took out the other 3 that made him take out 4 overall. Around both of us were dead and bloody wolf bodies. We didn't care.

Zaliver saw me with one that he shifted, put on some boxers and used his command for the rogue to shift. It made me also shift back while waiting for him to shift, I got shorts for me and the rogue. I had a peak to the other fight. It was still ongoing, wounds on both parties but luckily Harrison got some bad ones. But that's what I can see from where I was.

I arrived back with Zaliver to see him pinning the rogue to a tree. I tap his shoulder and he looks at my hands. He loosens his grip and allows the rogue to put on the shorts. I stand next to Zaliver as we both stand in front of him. I speak first, "What are you doing here rogue, on my Alpha's land?"

"We just followed orders from the leader. We were told if we attack this pack, we would be able to belong to a pack again when he takes over as Alpha."

"Who?" Zaliver asks.

"The rogue leader Harrison. The one fighting over there with the lady Alpha." I already know that but I can't tell him that I know.

"Did he say he was fighting for the Alpha position?" It was critical because if they were then it can't be interrupted, if not then we can intervene.

"No. Harrison told us not to get in his way. We were here to make sure nobody gets involved." I look to Zaliver and he looks back at me.

"Why don't you short them out? I want to ask another question," I consulted Zaliver and he was gone without a reply. "What's your name?"

"Michual, I'm guessing you're a Beta. Since you have power coming from you?" Bowing his head in respect. Not many rogues would do that.

"Yes, I'm Beta Oliver of this pack which is White Rose. Do you have any idea of where our Delta and Gamma is? Their names are River and Jupiter."

"All I know is that one of them is near a large building at the pack centre. We used its smell to make the female come this way towards this spot. The other one, I don't really know. I think he was giving orders out to us but don't count my word. You may want to keep Harrison alive. He has the answers. Or even Earl, who I think is with the wolf at the large building." Mind linking warriors to find Jupiter at the packhouse and to keep the rogues with him alive.

I came out of the mind link and a whimper was heard. I grabbed Michual's arm and dragged him towards the sound. It leads to a fight between Lucinda and Harrison. There were no more wolves fighting and I feel that the whimper came from my injured Alpha.