05 Nuka World

„Keep firing!"

"I can't."

"WHAT?"

"WHERE'S MY AMMO?!"

"Use you goddamn grenades!"

"Oooh...rrrriiiight... INCOMIIING!"

BOOM!

Blood. Everywhere. It trickled down from the ceiling, the walls, it was everywhere. She almost tripped and fell down as she ran over the blood covered floor, chasing the last Raiders in Nuka World. Her power armor missed the majority of it's plating and the next piece was ready to fall off. Screw it! She though as she ripped it off and tossed it aside. Danse would kill her if he'd saw that. His power armor also didn't look good. It was shredded to pieces when at least twenty Raiders kept shooting at him in that small arena of theirs.

***

'The Gauntled' they called the area before entering the pre-war laser tag? zone. He wasn't sure. It was a cruel place to be. The turrets which they had to crouch around. In the end they had shot down every one of them into pieces. It was impossible to walk through there without getting holed poked with bullets and made into Swiss cheese. The labyrinth with the gasoline covered floor was riddled with traps to light up the whole section. Kathryn just told him to stay aback and shot a single beam onto the floor... After the last explosion a voice cracked through the intercom. "Daaamn, barbeque's ready!", it said in surprise. Too bad that Kathryn and Danse were not in harms way. He glared at her as she shrugged and kept on walking.

But the locked room with the gas...Phew, that was a tough one. Even with power armor it was hard to breath. The radroaches were bigger than usual. Kathryn yelled out a "YEEHAWW!" as she tried to jump on the glowing one which was almost as big as a mutant hound. It crashed under her and irradiated blood splattered around her metal covered ass. Danse secretly chuckled in satisfaction underneath his helmet as she eww'd while standing up again. She hacked the terminal to unlock the doors. The wiggle accompanying her walking made him lose his seriousness and he burst into a fit of laughter. Fresh air hit their filter systems and breathing was enjoyable again.

And so the torture way got on. At least there was no deathclaw...

***

Danse almost lost her, as Kathryn slithered around a corner finally a reloaded Righteous Authority in her hands and shooting at the scum in front of her. "Ah, fuck!", the Raider cried out as a laser beam crippled his leg and he fell down. Kathryn shot him trough the head and he was dead.

Light flooded around them as they approached a market place. Slaves with collars around their necks huddled behind their stores, trying to make themselves as small as possible. More Raiders flooded the area, all in different armor. Ones were covered in metal plating with spikes on their shoulders, helmets and backs. The second ones were clothed in leather, no visible armor in sight. The third group of Raiders was covered in bright colors. Weird people... Kathryn thought as she and Danse shot them down.

As each and every Raider was dead they kept walking towards Fizztop Mountain. They didn't know what they had to face as they approached the area. The whole place was crowded with enemies. "Shit!", Kathryn muttered. "This will cost us all the stimpaks we brought, if not more..."
To her surprise a Fatman was lying just next to her, Nuke already loaded. She smiled.
"Hey Danse. Wanna have some fun?"
"What? You know that we stand knee deep in a big pile of shit, Knight?!"
"Yes, I am aware of that, Paladin!", she mocked him. That was definitely not the time for her damn jokes. And before he could spin around she had grabbed the Fatman and aimed at the group in front of them.

"AD VICTORIAM!", she screamed as she pulled the trigger. The signature whistle of the mini nuke was audible in the air before it exploded in the middle of what looked like two hundred Raiders, decimating them to a handful, screaming in pain. They both looked up as bodies flew up in the sky, extremities ripped apart. So much blood...

A wicked grin played at the corners of her lips as she looked over to Danse. "Kathryn...that was...amazing!", he said to her eyes wide. She laughed heartily on her way to Fizztop, releasing the crippled Raiders from their pain.

An elevator in front of the mountain like building let them up to the once decent looking restaurant. A heavy armored man stood there, gun pointed at them. His right eye was covered with a yellow metal eye patch, matching his armor.

"Nice show you put on down there.", he said. Before Danse was able to say something Kathryn was walking towards the man, smirking at him. "We're doing anything to please.", she purred. Danse's jaw dropped as he heard her speaking. She motioned him to stay calm.

Kathryn toyed with her finger around the barrel of his rifle softly pushing it aside, smiling sweetly at the man in front of her. She bit her lower lip and sighed, giving him a little wink.
The Raider lowered his rifle, to Danse's surprise. He had to admit that Kathryn had to know what she was doing. "If you keep teasing me this way I can't promise not to fuck you right in front of your friend here.", the man eventually said. She chuckled and licked her lips. "You're none of the shy guys, are you?" She came closer to him and grazed his cheek with her lips. "I'd love getting fucked you know...", she whispered into his ear.

The Raider was so occupied with her that he didn't notice how Danse pointed his laser rifle to his face. A hiss was audible as Kathryn stepped out of her destroyed power armor. The tight jumpsuit of the Brotherhood of Steel left almost nothing to a human's imagination. And the Raider was no exception. He eyed her with a light whistle while she bent down showing off her well formed ass.
Even Danse had to admit that her laugh was sexy as she played with the Raider. His concentration was melting with every move she made. But at least he was focused enough to know that she played with the man. He just waited for the right sign.

"Let's put this aside if you want to have fun with me, won't you?", her soothing voice made the Raider swallow. "I don't want to get shot by accident." She brushed his hands with hers and he shuddered. Kathryn had a wicked grin on her face as she put the rifle out of his direct reach.
"Where do you want me? On the bed? The counter? The elevator?" Her hands worked on him as she opened his pants. "Or do you want me to suck your cock?" With one jolt she released his erection. "Hello there...", she purred as she got to her knees.

Danse swallowed hard. He was glad that his helmet was still intact and hiding his deep red face. The whole scene riled him up and beads of sweat ran down his forehead. Before Kathryn started to suck the Raider's cock she looked up at Danse and winked. That was the signal!

A shot rang through the air. Blood and pieces of gray brain matter flew around her head as Kathryn burst into a hysterical fit of laughter.

"That was awesome!", she laughed, lying on her back and holding her stomach. She rolled around like an insane psychopath covering herself in blood and pieces of brain. "Knight Kay!", Danse growled. "Get your shit together!" And with that said she stood up wiping away the tears in her eyes as she tried to contain even more laughter.