17 Seven days of Vacation, Day 3: Hangover, rain and lust

Throbbing. Tiny pings of rain sounded like the firing of a mini gun in close quarters. The thunder that roared outside felt like the explosion of an A-bomb. It was already noon when they woke up. Kat went out of bed and straight to the bathroom. Sounds of vomit splashing against ceramic were audible and then the toilet flushed. She washed out her mouth as best as possible before she walked into the kitchen groggily and grabbed four bottles of water and a strip of chewing gum and some painkillers. She went back upstairs, Danse looked at her with half lidded eyes. "I wish that Piper feels as terrible as me...", he said so low it was almost a whisper. He held a hand to his head and closed his eyes. "Me too.", Kat said, voice hoarse from puking. She handed him two of the bottles and the painkillers. He thanked her and gratefully popped two of the tiny pills into his mouth. He gave the rest back and Kat also took two pills.

The chewing gum was a welcomed taste in Kat's mouth. It tasted like peppermint and cleared her head a bit. She crawled back into the bed and cuddled up to Danse, who was leaning at the head end of the bed, gulping down the second bottle of water. Kat drank one and left the second for later. Danse had wrapped an arm around her and slowly they both drifted off into sleep again. It was four hours later when both woke up again, feeling much better and hungry. They both got up, putting on only shirts and then went down into the kitchen. Kat cooked up three packs of Mac and Cheese and added a little bit of meat to it. It was a hearty meal she served two bottles of Nuka Cola with. The radio was running and Travis talked about the still ongoing storm outside. "Guess we'll have nothing better to do today then staying inside, mh?" Kat looked up in the honest face of Danse. She grinned because he couldn't contain that look and smirked.

They cleaned their dishes and flopped down onto the couch afterwards. They listened to the radio for a while dozing off to the soft tunes to The end of the world. Suddenly Kat jolted up and ran out of the door. Danse jumped at her sudden behavior and ran after her. He almost bumped into her as she danced outside in the rain and laughed. She grabbed him by the hands and swung him around in circles. The rain on his skin was warm and he could feel how Kat's happiness grew on him too. He laughed with her and hugged her, totally not minding that they stood there just in their underwear. Kat looked at him smiling bright "This is the best day in my life." and then she laughed and kissed him. The rain was pouring down on them but they didn't mind. They just stood there making out in the rain like there was no tomorrow.

Something changed. It was only in the time span of a second, but suddenly she cried. "Kathryn, what's wrong?", Danse asked after they stopped kissing each other. She held his face in her hands. "Danse... don't you notice?", she said looking away now. He sighed and slightly shook his head. "What do you mean?" He held her at her shoulders looking at her worried. "I am falling for you. And I'm afraid that this time we share right now won't last forever." She sobbed into his chest as he hugged her tight to it. "Let's go back inside, won't we?", Danse softly said and he began to move her back into her home. He sat her down onto the couch and went into the bathroom to fetch a towel.

He came back and Kat stood in front of him, naked. He tried to wrap the towel around her but she refused. Tears still threatened her eyes, but her look was determined. Kat grabbed Danse at the collar of his wet shirt and smashed her lips on his. She was needy and he replied the same way. She wouldn't give him time to think and pulled on the shirt to get rid of it. And directly after she pulled off Danse's shorts and dragged him upstairs to the bed. God she was hungry for him... She threw him on the bed and slowly crawled on him leaving marks of kisses on his body. Danse grabbed Kat by the waist as she nibbled and sucked on the crook of his neck, leaving small hickeys. She looked into his eyes, the hunger for her in them shone bright and she kissed him again, hard this time.

They didn't waste time with much of a foreplay and went straight to the act itself. Kat readied herself on the tip of Danse's cock and slowly began to descent. She gave herself the sweet time of adjusting around him, a sweet sigh escaping her lips when she finally began to roll her hips against him. A low growl erupted from his chest when the wetness of her folds embraced him. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them like dough, flicking her nipples and she cried out. She rocked against him faster and he began to move with her deepening the thrusts. Kat leaned down to kiss him and he took over the lead. He sped up and Kat came immediately.

"Switch", Danse only said as he flipped her around, she was wrapping her legs around his waist. She looked at him, eyes hazy but glistening. Beads of sweat appeared at her forehead mixing up with the water in her hair. He slowly but deeply thrusted inside her enjoying how she fully captured his length inside her and smiled. He kept that pace for a while before he began to thrust harder at the same speed. Kat moaned his name scratching his back and leaving red marks on his skin. It only drew him wilder and he quickened up the pace. He kissed her collarbone before he sucked on it making the skin there sensitive. He could feel how Kat was bucking up underneath him and she cried out louder than before as she came the second time.

Her eyes widened as he still kept going, chasing after his own release. But instead of getting faster he put it to a more romantic level. Danse looked deep into Kathryn's eyes before he kissed her passionately. She melted into it and wrapped her arms around him, pressing him onto her chest. He trailed down from her lips over her jawline to her neck, gently kissing her soft skin. Goosebumps covered her and she shuddered at every touch. They glanced at each other and Kat saw a spark in Danse's eyes and she smiled. Now she knew that he truly felt the same without needing any words to tell. The need to tell him something important popped up anyway but she kept it for herself. She knew that she had fallen a long time for him.

It was the final kiss and Kat came a third time, finally feeling how Danse also shuddered and he sighed as he collapsed on her. They kept lying like this for a long while. Kat had wrapped her arms around him to keep him in place after he slightly slid down to her side. He had an arm placed around her chest underneath her breasts and nuzzled his head between her arm and head. His eyes were closed while he focused on his breathing. It slowly went back to normal and soon he drifted off into another doze. Kat laid her head on his and followed him with a big smile on her face.