05 Nuka World Part 2: Red Eye

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS FULL OF GORE AND SEXUAL CONTENT. DON'T READ IF YOUR NERVES AREN'T STRONG ENOUGH.

________

One thing bothered her as they walked through Nuka World. "If that stupid radio host won't shut his fucking mouth soon, I am going to personally rip his tongue out!" That was the first time Danse didn't argue with her. Because, well, he agreed with her. That guy was annoying as hell! Red Eye, the host of Raider Radio – he said his stupid name often enough – just blabbered of the insanely dumb lies he 'experienced' in his life. With the Pip Boy on her wrist, Kathryn searched from where the radio signal was coming from.

No matter where they were walking, the signal was always the same. "He's underground.", Danse thought out loud. Kathryn agreed and nodded.

"Let's go and search for an entry."

"Affirmative!"

It didn't take them long to find the entry to the catacombs of Nuka World. It turned out they were a huge labyrinth of pipes and canals. To Danse's and Kathryn's luck even the organized Raiders of Nuka World were a little dumb. A red line on the floor marked the way to the radio station and soon they found it. "Sup, Bitch!", Kathryn said before she smacked the raider in his face and knocked him out.

When Red Eye opened his eyes he was chained onto a wall, extremities pointing away. The smell robbed his senses. It smelled like rotten flesh and blood, death lingering in the air like the scent of perfume. He immediately knew that he was in the former HQ of the Disciples. "This is going to be fun." he heard a female voice say out of his eye sight. "You're a fucking liar!", she spat as she walked in front of him. Her orange jumpsuit toned the curves of her body, which even in his situation looked very delicate. Then she walked out his sight again and he could hear her talk to someone else with a low voice. He didn't understand what she was saying but he heard the clanking of power armor walking away. Then the door fell in it's hinges.

A soft laughter got caught in his ears and then the rumbling of a cart. "We're alone now, asshole.", she eventually whispered in his ear after she came close. He swallowed down a big lump in his throat. He could smell the scent floating around her. A mix of power armor grease, sweat and flowers flooded his nostrils. Soon he began to sweat.

"What do you want from me?", he asked. The woman looked into his eyes and smiled. "Oh, nothing special...I just want your life." And then she chuckled. Her blue eyes pierced him and he was able to see himself in them. His mind was racing. He eventually asked her why. He shouldn't have asked her, he thought. "Because you are an annoying pathological liar who doesn't deserve to live.", she then purred.

Her voice made him shudder and he felt how the arousal spiked. Of course she saw it. "Oh you like that? Getting chained up for sexual pleasure?" She held a knife in her hand. Beads of sweat dropped down his forehead as she came closer and closer. With a swift motion she opened his clothing and he stood there bare chested, erection poking into the air. She eyed him a long while and whistled "Woah look who's all ripped, boi. And damn, look at that big cock of yours!" She leaned in and licked his cheek and whispered "Too bad that I am going to kill you...But still... we are going to have some fun first."

Now he was scared as hell and his eyes widened. She let out at throaty laughter, still holding the knife in her hands. He eyed it as she toyed with the blade and softly grazed his skin, leaving thin lines of red on his chest. He hissed. Tiny droplets of blood collected themselves and dripped down his skin. The woman in front of him knelt down and licked the blood away. "God, you taste amazing...", she said as she rolled her eyes in pleasure. When she finally stood again she had opened the zipper of her jumpsuit revealing nothing more than underwear and sun kissed skin. She began to rub her boobs in front of him, moaning with each touch. "You like that?", she blew the sentence over to him. He swallowed again but didn't say a word. "Oh I know you like that, I can see it." He totally forgot about his erection, still standing strong. "Maybe I'm gonna ride you, too, mh?", she cooed.

Why the fuck was he so turned on about the whole situation?!

His pupils were swimming the more she touched herself. She watched him closely with that piercing blue eyes of hers and eventually he nodded.
I'm a fucking fool...' he thought. Why would someone like her want to fuck him?

The knife was gone, instead she held pliers in her hands.

Knack!

A scream.

"YOU BITCH!"

"Ah, come on raider boy. Don't be rude."

The pain he felt was blinding him. Slowly she began to break every finger on his hands and the toes on his feet, leaving him crippled. "Guess you will never play a guitar again, fuckhead.", she laughed. He was heavy breathing already. Secretly he hoped that companion of hers would come back and stop her. He got disappointed. Instead she held the knife again and now she really cut him deep.

Blood trickled down his arms as she cut out inch by inch of his skin and muscles. She tossed the flesh behind her like it was garbage. Cold sweat ran down his body as he felt how the shock slowly crawled in. "Nuh uh, you don't get away with that!" Her voice was commanding. "Some Med-X sure will stop you from being a little bitch." And suddenly he was fully awake again.

He started to become angry when he looked down at himself. His cock was still fully standing and he hated himself now. The woman followed his gaze and smirked. She knelt down in front him looking up into his eyes. "Don't you worry, Red Eye. I will take good care of you."

Then, to his full surprise, she stroked his cock up and down. The blood that was dripping down from his chest already covering him down there, coloring her hand in blood red. "I'm sure you taste good.", she then moaned at him.

She softly licked the blood away toying with the tip of his cock, grazing it with her teeth.

"You're a crazy bitch!", he groaned. "Well, thank you.", she eventually cooed at him. Then she took his cock into her mouth tasting more of his blood and pre-cum. He saw how one of her hands moved inside her jumpsuit between her legs. She moaned onto his cock while she rubbed her clit driving him and herself to an orgasm.

She felt him twitch and before he filled her mouth she bit his cock hard. He screamed in agony as he felt how the muscle pried open and blood flooded her mouth. She panted as she came and then pulled her fingers out of the orange fabric and licked them clean. Her half lidded eyes gazed at him a bloodied smile on her face. "Wow, you're amazing. Now I really wish I could fuck you..."

He looked at her in disbelief. She laughed at him as she went to the cart again and put a hammer off of it. "...but sadly it is time to rearrange you legs." She took a swing and crashed the hammer on his knees. The shattering of his kneecaps felt like tiny splinters of hot metal in his skin. His legs were now bent the other side. He panted and cried. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he sobbed loud.

"Aw come on, you give up?", she teased him. He looked up, broken in every meaning. "You're cruel...", he whispered through gritted teeth. Her smile dropped. "If you say so..." Her tone was arrogant. The hammer fell down and she balled a hand into a fist. The first hit was a surprise. And then she used him like a sandbag when she beat him up. Her last hit was at his throat, leaving him gasping for air. His eyes were swollen and he tasted blood.

"Goodbye, fuckboy...", She then said ramming the knife into his abdomen and pulling it through his flesh and then she tossed it away, leaving him chained and bleeding. "It was a pleasure meeting you."

Danse stood outside and waited for hours for Kathryn to come out again and leave this godforsaken place. The creaking of the door startled him and then she stood in front of him, wearing her shattered power armor again. She smiled at him. "Come on Danse. Let's go home. I really need a shower."

________

A/N: Yeah... I hate Red Eye. Sorry for everyone who likes him. Since I feel like shit (again...) I needed a release chapter.

But anyway, thanks to all who read it.