𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

the sound of fuckshit fumbling at edye's window made her jump up from her seat on her fluffy bean bag

the sound of fuckshit fumbling at edye's window made her jump up from her seat on her fluffy bean bag. she was mad confused as to why he was at her window instead of the front door. "yo, genius, there's no car in the driveway meaning my dad's not here. you could've came through the front door."

"maybe, but this is romantic." fuckshit reasoned, stepping through the window.

"whatever you say." edye shrugged, tying the laces on her black boots. she glanced up at fuckshit seeing him already staring at her. "why you looking at me like that?"

"i don't know. you look pretty as hell." he chuckled, leaning against the wall. "you ready?" he questioned as edye nodded in response.

once again fuckshit climbed out through the window. edye was too lazy to protest as she found herself following after him. she threw her board through the window before standing there, figuring out the best way to get out without hurting herself. "okay, help me."

"i got you, mamas." fuckshit laughed at how edye was struggling before actually taking her hand and helping her out. "acting like you live in a two story house or sum."

"oh shut up." she playfully rolled her eyes, picking up her board and walking ahead of him.

the two skated into town, not going anywhere in particular. they eventually ended up at the beach, finding a spot on the sand despite fuckshit's complaints. after convincing him to sit on his skateboard he was fine.

"so what do you think about last night?" fuckshit questioned the brown girl to the side of him.

"last night?" edye thought out loud to herself before figuring out what to say. "um, i thought it was nice."

"nice, huh? that's crazy, i just get a nice after i swept you off your feet." he spoke, contemplating in his head what may have went wrong.

"no no, i didn't expect it," edye laughed at the defeated look on his face. "but yes, i did like it." she assured him.

"i get that. i just really wanna fuck with you, edye. but you got me so confused cause ion think you like me back. i already know we're not good with our feelings so we'll start from there. i'm catching feelings for you, and i don't know what the fuck to do." fuckshit poured all his thoughts out about her.

edye fiddled with the bracelets on her wrist as she thought of her next words. "well, i can say that's exactly what i wanted to hear from you, fuckshit. i do like you but i can't ever tell if you're putting on a front or not in front of your friends."