Chapter 4

"So what have you been doing lately?" Miko sat on your bed next to you and leaned into your shoulder giving you a look.

"Um nothing much." You replied casual.

Miko groaned. "Come on (name). I want all the juicy details."

Just in her saying that made you uncomfortable. "I don't know what you are talking about."

Miko groaned even louder and waved her arms at you. "HELLO YOU AND WHEELJACK?! The reason we hardly ever hang out anymore?!"

She knew she struck gold when your face turned pink.

"Oh uh, well we just hang out." You tried to keep your voice even.

Miko crossed her arms. "I'm not buying it. COME ON TELL ME!"

"There's really not much to tell. We go out energon scouting, riding around, little missions, talk, racing."

Miko looked at you straight faced but what she said next got to your head. "You like him don't you."

You were a little shocked and fell over a bit from the surprise of the question. "What?! No I don't! We are just partners that's all, you know, like you and bulkhead!"

Miko only gave you a knowing look and nodded. "Sure, whatever you say."

You pointed an accusing finger at her. "Now don't you be getting any ideas!"

Miko gained a wicked grin. "Too late."

You placed your face in your hands. "To be honest I don't know what kind of connection wheeljack and I share."

Miko patted you on the back. "I'm sure you will find out soon enough." Miko told you while crossing her fingers behind her back.

Earlier miko had made a bet with bulkhead. "I bet (name) and wheeljack like each other but they won't tell each other." Miko had told bulkhead confidently. Bulkhead laughed and took the bet. The bet would end a year from then, stating that they will confess by the end of the year, which was bulkheads bet while miko bet only a few months. Winner chooses the prize or gets to pick a "punishment" for the loser. 

"Bulkhead and I will be going to a slash monkey concert later, you wanna join?!"

You found Miko's taste in music "slightly" different to yours but you found yourself not getting to spend as much time with her so you decided that you would go along.

~

Miko jumped and cheered to the screeching music. You tried to get into it but your mind kept wandering back to wheeljack.

You thought back to the last time you saw each other. It's nearly been a week since your last time together... The same day that you revealed your past.

Your chest tightened, you were afraid that wheeljack would leave you. What if he already did?

You didn't seem to notice you were clutching your chest, you started to wobble and miko gave a shout, catching you before you fell. 

"HEY! Are you alright?!" Miko panicked and tried to keep you steady. You could hardly hear her over the loud music.

Miko took one look at you and knew you were not feeling well.

Miko had to find a secluded place and have ratchet send a ground bridge.

~

You laid on the medical berth with a cloth over your head.