Chapter 9

After wheeljack helped you back to your feet you stepped back from his alt. Watching his holoform dissipate and transform back to his bipedal mode.

Instantly you blushed and snapped your gaze down.

Oh primus.

You were in such questionable positions... With his holoform.... ON TOP OF HIM!

Sure it really wasn't THAT questionable but now that you think about it... You both got pretty close.

Sure he was teasing you most of the time but it made you start to wonder. You shyly snuck a glance back up at him for a second as your heart beats faster.

Guess you can cross off parental kind of bond. Seeing the difference between wheeljack and ratchet.

"Feeling all right down there?" his voice pulled you out of your thoughts.  Making you look up to see him give you a knowing smirk. 

Oh god he must know what you were thinking.

"OOOKKKKKK LEEEETTTTTSSSS GGOOOOOOOO.  THOSE CLOTHES ARENT GOING TO MOVE THEMSELVES NOW ARE THEY.  DAYLIGHTS BURNING EEYYYYYY."

You yelled uncomfortably behind you as you awkwardly marched towards the large hatch. Trying to leave the uncomfortable situation.

Wheeljack just shook his helm at you.  Not even trying to hide his smile at this point.

As the hatch opened you sped walked in a stiff manner through the inside of the base. 

Immediately Miko materialized by your side. She just had to know how it all went and if you rekindled your bond with him. Only to be surprised at your behavior. Wondering why you were blushing and acting so strange.

"Perverted." was the only thing you muttered before you seemed to zoom even faster to your room.

Leaving Miko to simply stop in her tracks and wonder what exactly happened back there.

At that moment wheeljack came in with a satisfied smirk.

"OK what did you do?!" ratchet called out this time; after watching you race to your room practically glowing. 

"Nothing much.  Just all you need to know is everything is alright between us now."

"That doesn't explain her rushing in here like that or the fact that her face is so flushed that she's practically glowing red." ratchet rolled his optics exasperated.

Wheeljack just shrugged.

"She called you perverted." Miko announced bluntly to wheeljack.

All humans and bots jaws dropped. Save from the stoic prime And Miko of course.

Causing ratchet to slowly and ominously turn towards the wrecker.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" ratchet bellowed lowly.

Wheeljack shot a look at Miko. Narrowing his optics a fraction at the twin tailed girl. "Who's side are you on?"

Miko only put her hands up in defense.

Wheeljack quickly threw a panicked glance at ratchet.  "OK hey it's not what you're thinking!" wheeljack put his servos up in attempt to calm the irate medic.

"OH IT BETTER NOT BE BECAUSE I WILL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO PIT MYSELF!"

~

You had rushed to your room and immediately started packing.  Trying to ignore your face burning with shame.