Chapter 5

You seemed to float in a void and clutched your chest. Your body ached and sharp pain wracked your frame. You tried to cry out but no sound escaped your throat. Panic set in as you could faintly hear voices around you. 

You could see a black abyss starting to surround you. As it swallowed you; it felt like it was crushing you. 

You started to scream out loud causing the thick pressing dark to crack and shatter around you. 

Then you felt it. A warm sensation spreading through you. Starting from your chest and spreading out to the rest of your body. Eliminating the pain as it spread through you.

You then felt something. Like someone was nudging you. It was a comforting feeling; But it seemed the kind of pushing was like someone was trying to wake you up. In the distance you could hear someone crying.

You squinted your eyes as it seemed that your surroundings were beginning to be too bright.

When you opened your eyes you stared at the ceiling of the base and shot up; ripping off the leads connected to your body. Causing the monitors that were once attached to you to beep in alarm.

Ratchet was already over you and began to talk in a rushed sentence. But you couldn't focus on what he was saying. 

"WHERE'S WHEELJACK!" You blurted. Your voice felt weak and cracked under the sudden strain.

You could start to make out the words ratchet was saying. Watching him turn his gaze over at the distance off to your side.

You stared in horror at the sight next to you.

Like you; wheeljack was hooked up to all sorts of leads attached to a couple different monitors.

"I WANT TO BE WITH HIM!" You demanded as your body began to shake.

Ratchet began to interject. "But (name) you both are in no condition-"

"I DON'T CARE!" You cut ratchet off. Your voice carried a desperate edge to it. Your throat feeling marred but you didn't care. Your chest has began to throb painfully and seemed to pull you to wheeljack.

Ratchet unhappily picked you up and set you down on wheeljack's berth. You weakly managed to wobble over to him you crawled into his servo; you felt the tug in your chest again but stronger.

You slowly began to crawl your way up to his chassis and once you made it you collapsed.

The tension in your chest dissipated and relief flooded throughout your whole body.

You sighed in contempt as you pressed your body against him. Pressing your ear to him and faintly hearing the hum of his spark.

You looked around and saw miko crying in bulkhead's servo as bulkhead averted his gaze. Ratchet was leaning over you with a relieved yet troubled expression.

The words tumbled past your lips before you even realized they slipped out. 

"How long have I've been out?"

Ratchet sighed as he started to look over a data pad and scanned you. "You've been out for two days." 

Your eyes widened with shock. "TWO DAYS?!" As cold horror washed over you as miko feverently jumped out of bulkhead's servo and embraced you in an emotional hug. 

"I was so scared I didn't know what happened to you!" Miko cried on your shoulder. "When I saw ratchet rushing to you and wheeljack I got so scared! I thought you two were going to die!" She exclaimed through shaky breaths.