05

Im a cow

moooooo

<my future self is gonna regret this because I'm getting high off of dumplings rn yolo>

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Taehyung opens his eyes to see the lovely sight of...Jungkooks mouth? (wHaT tHaT mOuTh dO) his mouth was slightly parted to show his world wide loved bunny teeth. Taehyung scrunched his nose from the toxic smell that came out of Jungkooks mouth. Other than that, 'Wow he's really cute while sleeping, he looks like a bunny" Taehyung giggled.

Taehyung got up slowly, trying not to wake up the peaceful sleeping boy. He went out to the kitchen to find 6 plates of bacon and pancakes and a note left;

'Me and Namjoon went out to Ms. Tree Trunks house to get apple pies and some other stuff for the house. BEHAVE AND TAEHYUNG AND HOSEOK IS INCHARGE AND DONT LET JIMIN BURN DOWN THE HOUSE.'
"Awwh." Jimin said startling Taehyung. "Mornin' Tae." "G'mornin Jimin." Taehyung said back. "Yahh this bacon is cold. Let me heat it up." Jimin protested, "Uhh I don't think that's a good ide-" jimin was already at it burning the poor bacon and pancakes that weren't even that cold.

Jungkook started running out the room yelling "WHERE IS TAEHYUNG?! I NEED TO PROTEC- TAE!!" He ran over and snatched Taehyung into his arms and hid them both under the covers. "Wha- How did you-" "i got super smelling skills." Jungkook said proudly. "But smoke is a strong smell and your room isn't that far-" "Shhhh." Jungkook hushed Taehyung with his finger on his mouth.

"PARK JIMIN WHAT THE FRACK DID YOU JUST DO NOW." Hoseok yelled, getting the fire extinguisher And putting it out. "My bacon was cold...." jimin pouted. "There's microwaves for a reason." Hoseok made a 'duhh' face.

"Nah that's too basic." "Oh my goodness you retarted idiot." Hoseok said annoyed. "Heyy don't be so mean to Jimin. I thought I was the special one to get your feisty attitude." Yoongi whined. "Oh be quiet you both are so annoying." And the three kept on bickering.

After hushing Taehyung he got mad and bit Jungkooks finger that was on his mouth. "oW. WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING ANT?" Taehyung pinched his arm just to earn a little "aaAh" from Jungkook. "Get me food peasant and no I'm not an ant, I'm a unicorn." Jungkook decided not to question the boy and his fantasies.

Jungkook snuck to the table and took two plates with bacon and pancakes, the three boys were too distracted now arguing about what Oreo flavor was better.

"I got our food!"Jungkook said proudly holding up a plate with pancakes and bacon and only one filled with bacon for Jungkook."FOOD!" Taehyung yelled out trying to get it out of Jungkooks hand who said "What's the magic word?" Jungkook teased. "Uhh, please?" "Nope."

"Feed me food please?" "Nope."

"Thanks?" "Yep, but say it like you mean it." "Yahh I don't remember the last time getting food was this difficult." "It's just called having manners." Jungkook shrugged "Says the boy who betrayed me by making me look at him naked." Taehyung replied back sassily while blushing remembering that time, and jungkook laughing. "Hey cmon your face was hilarious."

"Yeah whatever. Now gimme my food." Taehyung made grabby hands towards the holy food. Jungkook put the food further away and Taehyung whined, and Jungkook said "Okayy here." And handed him the plates and only one fork. "Why dont you have a fork yourself?" "It's too complicated." Jungkook said already stuffing his mouth with bacon.

"Is it necessary to still be under the covers Jungkook, the fire has stopped." "Yesh i sfill wonna keef yew shafe." (Yes i still wanna keep you safe.) Jungkook already swallowed the bacon. "Are you gonna finish that." He said pointing to Taehyungs bacon. "Hell yea I want my bacon you had a whole plate full of it." "I need more meat for my fitness though." Jungkook whined. "Oh fuck your fitness I want my food. Go ask somebody else." Taehyung squinted his eyes and shoved pancakes in his mouth. He looked outside the window in Jungkooks room. 'Wow it looks like it's about to rain..' he thought.

He looked down at his plate to eat some bacon just to see it was gone. He furrowed his eyebrows and saw a black tail disappear from the corner of the door. 'Jungkook' Taehyung said in his mind in a mad way. "JUNGKOOK YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" Taehyung yelled getting off the bed and running to the open front door and tackled Jungkook. "Jungkoooook i wanted the bacon." Taehyung whined. "I gave you half of my food for the past few days show some respect." Jungkook remarked back. Taehyung crossed his arms and said "I'm letting it slide this time." He murmured.

Taehyung then blushed from the position they are in. Taehyung straddling Jungkooks hips and Jungkook grabbing Taehyungs waist. "Mmph" Jungkook grunted out. "U-uh Jungkook I think we should go i-Insi-" he was interrupted by a knife that fell down into the grass face down. Taehyung widened his eyes and Jungkook looked alarmed. Then another knife landed down..from the sky? "It's raining knives." Jungkook said, "what-" his words were cut by Jungkook grabbing him once again carrying him like he weighed nothing. He ran to the house. "Hoseok put the metal sheild for the house up please." Jungkook said and to get an "Okay" yelled back. Hoseok came out with eye bags and looking tired. "Why do you look so tired?" Taehyung asked the fallen angel. "Yoongi with his freaking singing and playing rock songs on his bass guitar phase." "ITS NOT A PHASE ITS A LIFE STYLE." Yoongi yelled.

"Looks like we have to stay inside... I wonder how Jin and Namjoon are gonna come here. Let me call them."Hoseok said. He took the house phone and called Ms. Tree trunks house. "Hey Ms tree trunk, is Jin and Namjoon there?" An old voice came out saying "Yes dear it's raining swords so I will keep them with me until it stops." "Yah! Are those my kids!? Let me talk to them." A familiar distant voice came out the phone. "Oh yes! Here ya go dear." Tree trunks passed the phone to Jin "HOSEOK AND TAEHYUNG DONT LET ANY OF THEM DO ANYTHING STUPID PLEASE WHILE WE ARE GONE." "Psh what did we ever do." Yoongi said "OH YEAH? WHAT DID YOU GUYS EVER DO? Jimin burning down the house, yoongi scaring away the candy people by raising the dead and ju-" beeeeeeeep. Yoongi hung up on him.

"Well enough of his mouth I guess we have to just lay in a chill all day. I can chill with my Hoseokie~" Yoongi pinched Hoseoks cheeks just for his hands to be smacked away. "If you touch my face again I will bite your hands and no." "Yahh why we gotta split in pairs? Can't we just spend time together?" Jimin being the precious demon he is asked. "Yeah. I'll get to know you guys better." Taehyung suggested. "But you know me and you should only know me because I'm the only person you'll know and need to know." Jungkook growled. "Yahh I don't go for human boys. I like my little Hoseokie. He just won't admit he likes me back." Yoongi smirked. Hoseok pinched Yoongis ears. "aaH HOSEOK CHILL CHILL CHILL."

Jungkook looked and Jimin and he put up his hands in defense. "He's good looking but not my type man. Hoseok is my type." Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows at Hoseok. "I'm not that possessive but if you wanna have a poly relationship then...why not." Yoongi shrugged. "WH-WHAT n-n-nO." Hoseok yelled flustered and hit them both upside the head.

"Well let's all hang together and I'll get to know you guys better." Taehyung said "Yeah you might be here for a while. You don't mind right?" Hoseok said. Taehyung never really liked the real world. He's already starting to like living with the 6 mythical humanoids. He's starting to miss his mom a bit. But he just brushed that thought off. "Yeah. I like being with you guys already." "Yay we are approved by the human." Jimin clapped. "Now time for our..." "SLEEPOVER!" Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook cheered.

"Oh god."
-----------------------------

The next chapters gonna have a lot of yoonminseok and Taekook fluffs nyehehehe

I'm going to stick to the plot of this story of them going on adventures and stuff I already got somethings in mind :,)))