17

Some of y'all finna give me the electric chair because they was never announced as boyfriends cuz they only went on a date and I believe they don't need titles to express how much they love eachother and what they are

Some of y'all are like:

I don't wanna sound like a brat or mean or anything but I'm just gonna be like:

(Ily guys still tho lolol)

Im a retarded 2 year old compared to all the other great and mature enough book writers ok

and it's just a smol smut btw (I edited it with more em detail kill me now)
(Third person POV)

Taehyung woke up all sore with Jungkook sleeping like a baby beside him with a smile on his face. He felt sticky stuff beneath him. He blushed when he realized what it was but he sat up because it was uncomfortable. "Morning baby." Jungkook said yawning and stretching. "Morning kookie." Taehyung said in a raspy voice that was almost gone. "Kook...um you know we didn't use protection and like...you um....released inside of me a lot and I think it..." Taehyung moves up a little gesturing towards the puddle of jizz.

"You were the one screaming to fill you up." Jungkook shrugged and smiled when Taehyung looked like he regretted his whole existence. "Do you regret doing it?" Jungkook said worried. "No not at all!" Taehyung exclaims pulling Jungkook into a kiss. "You wanna do it now?" Jungkook suggests. Oh how Taehyung wanted to kick him right now but really he wanted to say yes.

And that's exactly what he did.

^time skip^
(Warning a tad bit of smut lol)

Jungkook pulled out of Taehyung and rubbed his dick up and down to come, but Taehyung said "d-do it in me." He moans out and grabs the bed sheets and tilted his head back, when Jungkook plunged into him again thrusting fast in and out of him. Taehyung moaned with tears in his eyes. "Alright don't complain later." Jungkook grunted. Jungkook came in him throwing his head back in pleasure letting out a throaty moan. Taehyung did too, shaking and arching his back as he released onto Jungkooks stomach and even his chin for the second time this morning. Jungkook fell beside him and catches his breath. "Wow...I think I love morning sex." Jungkook sighs out smiling. "You alright?" Jungkook looks to the side to see Taehyung recovering from the over stimulation.