08

I personally think this is actually an atleast decent chapter in this book lol
(THIRD PERSON POV)

After a long ride from the house to the beach, they got to the beach. It was still bright out since they got out of the house pretty early. They then went to the bathroom, with Yoongi still sleepy because he got no sleep from all the boys singing songs. So he was more grumpy than usual. They put on sunscreen, and glasses, and swimming trunks. Jungkook gelled his tail back so it would be thin and he could hide it easy. "Wow your tail looks like a rats tail." Taehyung giggled and ran away. He ran into a water to see a mad Jungkook also running after him.

They both went to the water and Jungkook started to splash Taehyung with water as a punishment for calling his tail a rats tail. "You look funny." Taehyung giggled, referring to Jungkook having the swimming cap on tight, hiding his ears.

Jimin then came out and walked out with the shower caps on him, covering his horns enough and his tail tucked in his trunks. Yoongi coming out, dripping in sunscreen with an umbrella to protect him from the sun, so he won't burn to death or get hurt. Hoseok came out all exited and ready to get a tan and have fun at the beach and Namjin walking out together looking like one of those cool and cute couples with sunglasses on.

"I love coming to the beach. I like looking at the crabs." Namjoon said running to what seemed like a small red crab. The crab waved his claw thingies (I forgot what they are named Dx) and Namjoon waved back. Jin smiles and set up the blanket, and umbrella. "Why did I agree to come here." Yoongi mumbles as he goes to lay down on the blanket with the umbrella covering him. "Yah cmon lazy grandpa." Jin said smacking Yoongi'a arm. "You gotta enjoy life." Jin said. "I am. By sleeping now shoo." He said shooing Jin away.

"Jin!!" Namjoon yells looking sad. "Yes?" He said running to him. "T-the crab dissapeared in the sand...." Namjoon says sadly. "It went to his home Joonie. Don't worry it's safe." Jin says hugging his sad boyfriend, knowing his loving passion for crabs. "Cmon let's go in the water. You can find more there."

"Wait! Don't come in yet. I forgot that I bought some floaties!" Hoseok said exited. "Oh my gosh this trip just got 1000x better." Taehyung says, being exited. Taehyung never went to the beach, only about twice in his life.

They all ran to where they set up the blanket and stuff and go in the bag, to see deflated floaties. Hoseok then listed out the floaties he bought "Ok so I got the unicorn, the floatie bed, the-" "ok ok it seems like you bought a lot let's just use the ones we find more appealing." Jimin interrupts.

"How did he get all those?" Taehyung says in amusement. "Since Hoseok and Jin Mostly look like humans, they always go out shopping for us." Jungkook explained. "Yah Jungkook And Taehyung help us with the floaties." And they went over and blew air in the floaties.

"Aish. I don't remember the last time I blew a floatie this big." Taehyung sighs, referring to the big ice pop looking floatie he was working on. "I can help you!" Jungkook said, already done with the pink flamingo one he blew. "I put my mouth on I-" and before he knew it Jungkook was already blowing the rest of the air on the floatie.

Taehyung blushes a bit. He decided to look look around the beach a bit. Other people were there but not that much because they were on the side of the beach. Usually the middle of the beach is where most people are.

He starts to walk around the shore of the beach with his face down, watching as the water tickles his feet. Then he bumps into somebody. "Oof." He says as he clashed rather hard into somebody's chest. "Tae?" The person said, and Taehyung looked up to see Jaehyuk. "D-dont call me Tae." "Why? I'm still your boyfriend right?" "No he's not." A person said with a strict voice. Jungkook. "I'm his boyfriend." He said while looking serious and walked up beside Taehyung and hugged him by his waist. Taehyung just stood there shook and with a red face.